Schitzophrenia and Life Insurance

axeman462

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Seems schitzofrenia is a big deal with life insurance. I looked at a few companies already, seems the best I can get is a rated. I have a client that needs $25k, any options? Should I just go FE?

Seems schitzofrenia is a big deal with life insurance. I looked at a few companies already, seems the best I can get is a rated. I have a client that needs $25k, any options? Should I just go FE?

Thought you had misspelled SCHLITZofrenia.. The addiction to going for "all the gusto you can get!".... A lot of FE companies won't even accept it on immediate benefit. Settlers Silver should. I am sure there are others.

Depending on the meds they're taking for Schizophrenia, Foresters looks good for level. They might have to do "multiple" phone interviews.:twitchy:

I know that it's a misconception about Schizophrenia being related to multiple personalities, but it seemed like a good opening for a bad joke.

Depending on the meds they're taking for Schizophrenia, Foresters looks good for level. They might have to do "multiple" phone interviews.:twitchy:

I know that it's a misconception about Schizophrenia being related to multiple personalities, but it seemed like a good opening for a bad joke.

i forgot to mention that she is 33. does foresters go down that far in age?

i was thinking possibly Monumental life?

i forgot to mention that she is 33. does foresters go down that far in age?

i was thinking possibly Monumental life?

Don't see Forresters for that age on FEXquotes.

Settlers Silver $34.21
TransAmerica/Monumental $36.75

Settlers Silver doesn't ask about schizophrenia (I can't spell it either.. have to use spell check).. Don't know about Monumental.

They will probably lapse real quick...... because someone is out to get them for the insurance money :swoon:

Trans used to be a good place to go for crazy people, but now they have two apps 0-44 and 45-85.

Settlers Silver ftw.

TransAmerica would decline that one.

Settlers Silver is a good option for it.

You think you can get in with someone and not have it be rated? With high end mental issues (schizophrenia, bipolar in particular) you have to walk the FINEST of lines for at least five if not ten years. Alcohol/Drug use? You're done. Unstable work/social life? You're done. Hospitalized more than once and greater than 2 weeks? You're done. Any history of suicidal ideation? Likely done- if there's a plan or gesture stop right there. For bipolar if there's more than one manic phase- you're done.

Back