Seeking Life Term Leads or Aged Leads

Umm...you guys are all giving this guy a blast of crap because he's calling a name in a list a lead...there is another prominent, non-insurance salesman on here that does the same thing and yet everyone ignores that??

I'm confused or maybe you guys just don't want to be banned? ;)

Umm...you guys are all giving this guy a blast of crap because he's calling a name in a list a lead...there is another prominent, non-insurance salesman on here that does the same thing and yet everyone ignores that??

I'm confused or maybe you guys just don't want to be banned? ;)

Not everyone ignored that and it almost got me banned.

Rick

Sarah, my agents haven't bought a list in years. I have taught my agents that all the leads they will ever need are on the internet and are free....and fresh.
How would you like to get the names the list companies are selling you before they get them? For Medicare leads and Term insurance (mortgage protection), I show my agents where to locate these leads and download 10-25 free leads a day. Leads that in a few short weeks will show up on list companies inventory.
My agents get in first and get the sale before our competition has even given out a credit card number to buy those names.
It's all out there and it's all free if you know where to look.

I am interested in where to look. Can you share that information with me or do I have to be a member of your team?

Back