Seeking Life Term Leads or Aged Leads

sarahangel

Hello,
Leads, Leads, Leads:
Seeking Best, Highest Integrity source for Term Life Leads, also Aged Life Leads.
90% of the Internet Life Leads companies have too many complaints.
So please share your best resources for Term Life Leads, Aged Life Leads.

Thank you.
Sarah Angel:)

Why is it perfectly acceptable - a requirement if you read how successful agents have made it - for a FE agent to make a living off of buying leads, but not a life agent? You wouldn't tell a FE agent to cold call or do a project 100.

Sarah, my agents haven't bought a list in years. I have taught my agents that all the leads they will ever need are on the internet and are free....and fresh.
How would you like to get the names the list companies are selling you before they get them? For Medicare leads and Term insurance (mortgage protection), I show my agents where to locate these leads and download 10-25 free leads a day. Leads that in a few short weeks will show up on list companies inventory.
My agents get in first and get the sale before our competition has even given out a credit card number to buy those names.
It's all out there and it's all free if you know where to look.

I would change my thought process to thinking about where my market is. Leads are a by-product of a marketing strategy. The comparison of Final Expense to the classic Mutual company that asks for a list of 100. The Final Expense target is a direct mailer or a call on the phone. The folks open their mail and answer the phone. A term life prospect is not going to be the same. I would read the lifehealthpro link above and make a marketing plan. You should find a niche that you are comfortable chasing for term life (online leads, mort. prot., business owners, or something else)

I would change my thought process to thinking about where my market is. Leads are a by-product of a marketing strategy. The comparison of Final Expense to the classic Mutual company that asks for a list of 100. The Final Expense target is a direct mailer or a call on the phone. The folks open their mail and answer the phone. A term life prospect is not going to be the same. I would read the lifehealthpro link above and make a marketing plan. You should find a niche that you are comfortable chasing for term life (online leads, mort. prot., business owners, or something else)

Solid point. Figure out what you have to offer then find people who may be interested. I like that line "leads are a by-product of a marketing strategy". I am going to remember that one.

Sarah, my agents haven't bought a list in years. I have taught my agents that all the leads they will ever need are on the internet and are free....and fresh.
How would you like to get the names the list companies are selling you before they get them? For Medicare leads and Term insurance (mortgage protection), I show my agents where to locate these leads and download 10-25 free leads a day. Leads that in a few short weeks will show up on list companies inventory.
My agents get in first and get the sale before our competition has even given out a credit card number to buy those names.
It's all out there and it's all free if you know where to look.

What you have are suspects, not leads. Big difference.

Back