Seeking a term brokerage partner

So you want a Brokerage partner to do EVERYTHING for you, pay you 125% and they only keep 25% or less of commission?

That's a pretty good deal. When you find this, please tell me where so I can jump aboard

Matt, i'm looking at both Digital BGA and Brokers Alliance (Thanks for the recommendations guys). Many of the commission levels I have seen are in the range i've indicated, and I've verified with both that they do pretty much what I've asked for. Although I haven't spoken to Digital yet by phone, I know that Nic knows exactly what i am seeking because he was with my prior. As for Brokers Alliance... once I got to the actual numbers, and the offerings they look pretty solid as well. Maybe a few more lines and carriers, but I didn't love their sloth cartoon on the website... I would be curious to get your take on both of these outfits as well, but I think either way will be comparable to what I've become accustomed to.

Matt, i'm looking at both Digital BGA and Brokers Alliance (Thanks for the recommendations guys). Many of the commission levels I have seen are in the range i've indicated, and I've verified with both that they do pretty much what I've asked for. Although I haven't spoken to Digital yet by phone, I know that Nic knows exactly what i am seeking because he was with my prior. As for Brokers Alliance... once I got to the actual numbers, and the offerings they look pretty solid as well. Maybe a few more lines and carriers, but I didn't love their sloth cartoon on the website... I would be curious to get your take on both of these outfits as well, but I think either way will be comparable to what I've become accustomed to.

Glad to hear. Both organizations are top notch!

Please come back here, and let us know a list of companies that each organization is paying 125% commission levels, just by doing a drop ticket. I know lots of agents are seeking what you are, so it be beneficial for the community to hear your feedback.

Thanks!

:skeptical::skeptical::err:........................................

----------

I couldn't resist.

Brokers Alliance has a sloth and he goes by Joe

http://http://azbigmedia.com/ab/return-corporate-mascot

No disrespect to any of the recommendations mentioned. Thus-far, I am pretty impressed with Brokers Alliance. They have been pretty responsive to what we uniquely are looking for. Granted, I haven't run any cases through yet so I will keep you all informed.

Back