Seeking a term brokerage partner

Long story short. We would sell policies through Pinney Insurance and their website ezlifesales.com for years. Great service and great commission levels for what they did for us. Now they have gone and ruined things by turning what worked well into a web based CRM for life agents at $15 - $99 (used to get rating free) a month so we can develop a sales pipeline etc etc... We don't want that...

What we want is the following.

1. Multiple carrier quote engine
2. Simplified E-Application (beneficiary and demographic information only) so we can submit right when the customer says yes
3. Brokerage partner calls the proposed insured to do application interview
4. Brokerage partner schedules paramed with the insured
5. Brokerage partner electronically delivers policy (no action on our part necessary)
6. Brokerage partner sends weekly updates with outstanding requirements keeping us informed every step of the process
7. Carrier Pays us 75% to 125% commission depending on carrier.

All of the above was provided to us by Pinney Insurance.... SO looking to replace them.... ANy suggestions?

This would also be for a network of agencies.... If it was just me I would suck it up and pay the bill and just use the portion I wanted to...

I'm already looking at 15 accounts with varying numbers of users by the end of the year... Considering they take their cut of the commission (rightfully so for all they do), asking for additional thousands per month is unreasonable. I would rather partner with 4 or 5 good agents and build our own system....

Long story short. We would sell policies through Pinney Insurance and their website ezlifesales.com for years. Great service and great commission levels for what they did for us. Now they have gone and ruined things by turning what worked well into a web based CRM for life agents at $15 - $99 (used to get rating free) a month so we can develop a sales pipeline etc etc... We don't want that...

What we want is the following.

1. Multiple carrier quote engine
2. Simplified E-Application (beneficiary and demographic information only) so we can submit right when the customer says yes
3. Brokerage partner calls the proposed insured to do application interview
4. Brokerage partner schedules paramed with the insured
5. Brokerage partner electronically delivers policy (no action on our part necessary)
6. Brokerage partner sends weekly updates with outstanding requirements keeping us informed every step of the process
7. Carrier Pays us 75% to 125% commission depending on carrier.

All of the above was provided to us by Pinney Insurance.... SO looking to replace them.... ANy suggestions?

So you want a Brokerage partner to do EVERYTHING for you, pay you 125% and they only keep 25% or less of commission?

That's a pretty good deal. When you find this, please tell me where so I can jump aboard

I've said it before- Pinney's fatal flaw is believing they're more than a life insurance processing center.

We have something similar to EZlife that you're used to at lifeinsuranceprocessing.com. It's our 1 page online application.

Here's what the ticket looks like

We do everything you're asking at DigitalBGA. After a ticket is submitted, we complete the application, schedule and follow up on exams/APS, provide access to a portal to see case status on every ticket submitted and we e-deliver every policy on your behalf. We pay high comp as well.

And it's free, along with other proprietary technology like our field underwriting tool where you can instantly get a range to quote while speaking with someone on the phone along with how non-med carriers look at the risk.

Here's a sample of it in action.

In a sea of BGA's, we're differentiating ourselves by building the technology and resources agents need to grow their business in the digital age - for free.

I'll PM you my contact info if you want to have a conversation and see if we're a good fit.

Last edited:
Back