Selectquote

I heard an ad on the radio today for SQ. Don't recall the particulars but something about a guy losing GTL ($300k) and needed a replacement. "Joe" at SQ found him $500k for 10 yrs for $23/month.

Of course it doesn't say if that was the final rate or just the quoted rate. Seemed like a lot of wiggle room in that ad.

If you mean working for them. I worked with them for about a year. Good company. Potential to make good money but it is a grind.

Select quote loves to quote preferred plus. Even though they know client wont qualify for said rate.

They want client to feel trapped and not apply elsewhere.

Pretty dishonest if you ask me

Select quote loves to quote preferred plus. Even though they know client wont qualify for said rate.

They want client to feel trapped and not apply elsewhere.

Pretty dishonest if you ask me

That is one of the ways I beat them. I read the guide pertaining to the issue they have and explain what the SelectQuote clerk is doing.

Thanks everyone. Ya I was wondering in terms of working there. I took time off to watch my granddaughter. For over a year back to work.. So gonna miss her.

My brother in law went to select quote (or some such online) for some term recently, gave him a good quote, but later found out it was much higher premium.
He called the agent and she was so sorry but she had used a female rate on him.

Seems her quote app, she had entered the wife first, and then 'spouse' for him, and the computer defaulted spouse to Female.
She was sooo sorry....

Back