Sell Insurance Remotely

Yeah, I know. :1rolleyes:

Did I mention I text a couple quotes out during my lunch break in Cambria. If that is not hard work I do not know what work is.

Cell phone and Compulife on my tablet keeps me a hard working boy.

I am jealous. I have the overpriced office and way too many expenses.

Teach me the way obi wan...

I am jealous. I have the overpriced office and way too many expenses.

Teach me the way obi wan...

Hard to teach how to do lazy. I think I just come by it natural. Oh and trust me Saturday lunch office was not cheap but mighty tasty.

Oh, and the guys that really know how to work remotely are not posting it here.

As you can see from the angle I had a few local brews.

Attachments

• Lunch.jpg
    Lunch.jpg
    710.1 KB · Views: 57
Hard to teach how to do lazy. I think I just come by it natural. Oh and trust me Saturday lunch office was not cheap but mighty tasty.

Oh, and the guys that really know how to work remotely are not posting it here.

As you can see from the angle I had a few local brews.
Thats big pimpin and all, but I doubt you make most of your money from working sitting on a cliff or cabana.

Thats big pimpin and all, but I doubt you make most of your money from working sitting on a cliff or cabana.

Yeah but this is the forum. I can act like I do.:yes:

I do do a lot of it from my patio in flip flops and shorts though, does that count?

This business kicks butt for being able to work remotely. With my tablet and a cell phone I can sell from anywhere. My kids are mostly grown so I can make week or weekend trips out of sales calls now. In the rare occasion I do F2F I get a room for the wife go do my thing then party on.

Last edited:
Yeah but this is the forum. I can act like I do.:yes:

I do do a lot of it from my patio in flip flops and shorts though, does that count?

This business kicks butt for being able to work remotely. With my tablet and a cell phone I can sell from anywhere. My kids are mostly grown so I can make week or weekend trips out of sales calls now. In the rare occasion I do F2F I get a room for the wife go do my thing then party on.
Im sure it took many years to where you are now.

Im sure it took many years to where you are now.

You would think so but I have always been a bit lazy. :biggrin:

Honestly though, back when I started, everything was F2F. No internet, Email, cell phones mapquest, copiers or faxes at home, hell no need for a fax we had to mail everything. first laptop I saw was bigger than my luggage. I think it was something like 30 lbs. No such thing as store bought leads. Had to walk up hill to see a client in the snow and rain. then up hill to get back to the car. :1confused:

Back