Selling 15 Life Apps Per Day

First of all, this should be in the OFFERS Section

And Second, You are FULL OF @#$% telling agents they can make 15 sales PER DAY. What, did you have 1 agent write 15 apps on his best day ever, and decide to mislead as many people as you can in order to recruit them?

Seriously man, not cool!:no:

I've spoken with Robert once over the phone to check out what he was doing. I'm not associated with him in any way and I haven't conducted any business with Robert but from my impression after talking with him over the phone, he seems legit and just wants to help people.

After doing more research, I learned that he's not the only one doing that kind of business model.

It's actually not that hard to make 15 life sales per day. I've done it on a bunch of occasions but I don't do it the way Robert does. So, actually he's not full of @#$%. It can be done.

It's certainly easy to write 5 apps a day. I do it with worksite permanent life insurance all the time. Honestly, it's much easier to do it that way than the way he does it.

To provide some evidence, here's a picture of the apps for one of the most recent cases I did.

Lol, yes it was on paper.

Anyway, I can't vouch for his methods, but I'd have an open mind at least to find out more.

IMG_3047.JPG

To answer you question Robert, there are thousands of agents selling over the phone.
__

To save agents time - he trains agents to use SalesDialers to cold call into niche occupations.

The numbers are all made up though. There's no way you can send out 30 quotes in a day cold calling even with a dialer calling 200 numbers/hour. Even working 8 hours a day non-stop on a dialer (no one has the stamina for that), that's 4 quotes/hour - so 1 every 15 minutes.....cold calling.

Even if you close 50% of those quotes, that doesn't translate into placed premium. Around 50%-60% of those applications will place over the phone. He doesn't factor that into his made up income numbers.

Average premium is way more than $25/mo for life insurance telesales. It's in his best interest to say average premium is more so this just tells me it's inexperience.

I typically ignore these types of posts as the forums are really good about outing these people, but I had an agent ask if he works with me because of his link to Pinney and life insurance telesales, so I just want to make it clear he doesn't and these numbers don't add up.

It's actually not that hard to make 15 life sales per day. I've done it on a bunch of occasions but I don't do it the way Robert does. So, actually he's not full of @#$%. It can be done.

IMG_3047.JPG

Yeah, nobody's doing 15 sales a day... Group life is not what he was describing. He was clear about writing 15 a day, every day!
So, maybe he's not the only one that is full of #$% on here!

I have sold term insurance over the phone for years. Cold calling from a list will not generate 15 sales a day. The main reason I stopped doing this full time is the rising cost of exclusive leads. Shared leads are less expensive, but a dozen other agents are calling too. Even when buying an exclusive lead from one vendor doesn't stop the prospect from visiting multiple sites and inquiring. To make 15 sales a day buying leads you would need 30+ leads a day. At $20+ each that is $600+ a day or $12,000 a month. It takes at least 4 weeks to get a policy issued and paid. Most carriers pay as earned. You will not get paid enough to cover lead cost. The average AP for term sales is about $300. I have been there. Good luck.

I don't know who you write your life insurance with but I don't know any that pay as earned..

I wonder how many people are selling life insurance over the phone?

As I made my 11 video's on YouTube - Selling Life Insurance Over the Phone - I noticed that no one has video's that show people in a step by step format how to do this.

If you are tired of driving to no-shows, paying for leads, being someone's "boy" and you are about to burn out - let me show you how to quote 30 Life Policies per day that will generate about 15 sales per day.

Great concept!

Do you buy a list scrubbed or not scrubbed against the DNC? Do you use an auto-dialer (robo calls) which are illegal in many states?

Law of large numbers. More calls, more apps. How many make it thru uw? How many are not taken? At the end of the day, it sounds like you are seriously risking regulatory consequences.

Ask a few questions and hand it off to a case manager? Sounds like Pinney.

Great concept!

Do you buy a list scrubbed or not scrubbed against the DNC? Do you use an auto-dialer (robo calls) which are illegal in many states?

Law of large numbers. More calls, more apps. How many make it thru uw? How many are not taken? At the end of the day, it sounds like you are seriously risking regulatory consequences.

Ask a few questions and hand it off to a case manager? Sounds like Pinney.

In his videos he states ezlife but they have confirmed he doesn't work with them.

Yeah, nobody's doing 15 sales a day... Group life is not what he was describing. He was clear about writing 15 a day, every day!
So, maybe he's not the only one that is full of #$% on here!

Yes, a one man shop cold calling your way to 15 sales a day seems like impossibly hard work.

After I talked to Robert to see what he as doing, I learned more about call centers here in case anyone is interested.

http://www.selltermlife.com/running-...a-call-center/

I think the guy who runs that website posted in this thread as well.

The underlying message I got from both of these guys is you don't have to go see people in person to sell life insurance but it's not perfect.

The picture I posted is all individually owned whole life not group life.

I've spoken with Robert once over the phone to check out what he was doing. I'm not associated with him in any way and I haven't conducted any business with Robert but from my impression after talking with him over the phone, he seems legit and just wants to help people.

After doing more research, I learned that he's not the only one doing that kind of business model.

It's certainly easy to write 5 apps a day. I do it with worksite permanent life insurance all the time. Honestly, it's much easier to do it that way than the way he does it.

To provide some evidence, here's a picture of the apps for one of the most recent cases I did.

Lol, yes it was on paper.

Anyway, I can't vouch for his methods, but I'd have an open mind at least to find out more.

IMG_3047.JPG

Maybe it's my imagination,but this like a stack of blank paper.:twitchy:

If someone could write 15 apps per day (every day) when dealing with individuals, they would likely be the top agent in the country. I know that many apps could be taken in a day in the right situation and when dealing with larger groups of people, but to do it on an individual basis (and to do that regularly day in day out) imo - is totally unrealistic. Top producers at some of the biggest companies do way less than that, and they have tons of experience and very well oiled machines in place.

Maybe it's my imagination,but this like a stack of blank paper.:twitchy:

Many years ago, the guy that brought me into this business had a cousin also in the insurance business. His cousin got an award from his company for writing 100 policies in one year.

He'd always tease his cousin at family get togethers about that award since he knew how many apps he could write. (The picture I posted is 51 apps - many with multiple policies - written in a couple of weeks.)

What's great about is, no one believes you are doing it so it's easy to dismiss.

Back