Selling 15 Life Apps Per Day

Fair enough. But look at it this 1200 apps a year. See my confusion?

I was joking, 5 apps a day would be highly unusual for an individual agent, unless he was working out of a well funded call center. Five Apps a week is exceptional, even for a really good agent, in my experience.

1200 apps a year for an indy agent..sounds like something you say to stupid asses to get them interested.

I wonder how many people are selling life insurance over the phone?

As I made my 11 video's on YouTube - Selling Life Insurance Over the Phone - I noticed that no one has video's that show people in a step by step format how to do this.

If you are tired of driving to no-shows, paying for leads, being someone's "boy" and you are about to burn out - let me show you how to quote 30 Life Policies per day that will generate about 15 sales per day.

Ok, I'll bite.

I was joking, 5 apps a day would be highly unusual for an individual agent, unless he was working out of a well funded call center. Five Apps a week is exceptional, even for a really good agent, in my experience.

1200 apps a year for an indy agent..sounds like something you say to stupid asses to get them interested.

I agree. I was at a meeting a while back with a top producer for a major company. His goal was 7 apps per week. He had a ton of experience, a very well oiled machine, and a big support staff to do it.

If someone could write 15 apps per day (every day) when dealing with individuals, they would likely be the top agent in the country. .

And they would not be giving out their secrete sauce either because they would be making over $1mm per year in commissions. If the system was that easy and effective, they would start their own agency and bring sub-agents on board.

But of course we are talking about a LAS Certified agent here....

15 Life Apps Per Day? Oh, come on. That's called diarrhea of the mouth. If he was making over a million in commissions each year, we would have heard about him from somebody other than himself.:goofy:

I wonder how many people are selling life insurance over the phone?

As I made my 11 video's on YouTube - Selling Life Insurance Over the Phone - I noticed that no one has video's that show people in a step by step format how to do this.

If you are tired of driving to no-shows, paying for leads, being someone's "boy" and you are about to burn out - let me show you how to quote 30 Life Policies per day that will generate about 15 sales per day.

This seems logistically impossible without a decent sized team. 75 sales per week, is 300 aps per month. By the time that snow-balled into something that would close, you would be so busy in follow up work, that you would need 3 assistants to keep up with the paper-work and (medical exams, underwriting exceptions,etc). :skeptical:

Seems like he was a finalist for broker of the year with benefits pro magazine. Are they a legit magazine? He also has an article on producers web.

Yes, BenefitsPro is a legitimate magazine with ALM Media (same people who run producersweb.com).

Let's assume it's all true: 15 apps per day and $1 million of premium per year according to this article here:
ProducersWeb - Life - Selling life insurance over the phone

Why is he on this discussion forum?
- Is he recruiting?
- Is he selling a selling system?

BTW, the last time I was looking into individually underwritten simplified or guaranteed issue, it required a minimum of 10 lives to be submitted for a list billing. That meant selling the HR people and/or the business owner on the merits of the program. I know it can be done, but I just don't see how you can do it day-in-and-day-out consistently.

Look, if I'm earning 7-figures a year (which I'm not), why would I be spending a ton of time trying to convince other insurance agents of the merits of what I'm doing or have done in the past?

Something just doesn't smell right.

That's why you participate and contribute, and then you make your offer in the offers section.
- Do it right and more posters will believe in your offer.
- Do it wrong, and we wonder what's wrong here.

Back