Selling FE Insurance to a Business

Hello all,

I'm wondering how you go about selling FE insurance to a small to medium sized business? Also if there was a decent sized business that would benefit from a group term plan that would help the employees how would you go setting that up? Thanks for any input.

No money in GTL unless you write a LOT of volume on big companies.

But GTL isn't the same as FE. If you really want to offer FE via a business research STOLI, COLI and janitor insurance.

Sadly I can only find negative things about STOLI, COLI, and janitor insurance. Do you think a company would allow me to sell their employees personal policies? I know it is a case by case basis but has anyone had any luck doing this?

Sadly I can only find negative things about STOLI, COLI, and janitor insurance. Do you think a company would allow me to sell their employees personal policies? I know it is a case by case basis but has anyone had any luck doing this?

I'd stay away from STOLI - Stranger Owned Life Insurance.

COLI - Corporate Owned Life Insurance for buy/sell agreements.

"Janitor" insurance? Probably meant key-man insurance policies.

Lots of "business strategies" here: http://finsecurity.com/finsecurity/index.html?compliance&selection=businessstrategies

As far as selling employees personal policies, search the forum for VPD - Voluntary Payroll Deduction.

Hello all,

I'm wondering how you go about selling FE insurance to a small to medium sized business? Also if there was a decent sized business that would benefit from a group term plan that would help the employees how would you go setting that up? Thanks for any input.

Rearden mentioned Howard Catchings .. Here is an article about him and his agency. He doesn't sell group term but does sell individual FE policies on a payroll deduction basis. Was a top MDRT producer for years.. Think he now uses TransAmerica as a primary company. Met him years ago.. A truly amazing man.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/03/u...ference/Times Topics/Subjects/F/Funerals&_r=0

Back