Selling Gerber Life Products

shauny2k3

Expert
I'm trying to get a contract with Gerber Life to sell their life products. I already offer their Med Supps. I've contacted them directly, and each time was told i'd receive the paperwork in the mail; however, I never received it over a 3 month period.

Does anyone have a contact for a life contract with Gerber?

Thank you!

Ahh yes, the Gerber "Throw Up"... er... "Grow Up" plan.

The Grow Up plan certainly has a catchy name, but isn't really of interest to me. I'm more interested in offering the Start Smart college plan, since it's offers a very good return; and the final expense product since it's guaranteed issue and has lower rates that the graded products that I offer from Settlers Life.

It must be some kind of super duper product. to many products on the market, I would let them know that the fire was hot 3 mos. ago, not any longer.

What is so bad about it? I heard the death benefit doubles at age 18. There must be some detriment to that. Please advise.

I believe any decent WL from any company out there is as competitive as the Gerber plan. How about a 10 or 20 yr WL plan that maximizes dividends? FYI aacards8 I cant PM you, I need to reach 20. As soon as I do Ill respond to you.

I believe any decent WL from any company out there is as competitive as the Gerber plan. How about a 10 or 20 yr WL plan that maximizes dividends? FYI aacards8 I cant PM you, I need to reach 20. As soon as I do Ill respond to you.

Hey Kingbicho hows it going? Been trying to reach you. Give me a call at work.

Back