Selling Mortgage Protection by Phone

jn8691mr

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Does anyone do this? I know Jeff Root is well known for selling by phone. Looking for some guidance/input. Do you screen share with the clients? Skype? Is it a one call close?

Does anyone do this? I know Jeff Root is well known for selling by phone. Looking for some guidance/input. Do you screen share with the clients? Skype? Is it a one call close?

I have a hard time believing there are tele sales operations doing one call closes for Mortgage Protection but I could be wrong.

I would be curious to know if anyone was doing this over the phone, I haven't heard of it before.

Term life, yes. As you mentioned Jeff Root is a great resource for that.

I currently sell life insurance over the phone and have been doing it for many years. From my experience it can take anywhere from 3 to 6 follow-up calls until you reach a sale. Every call is different, there isn't a one size fits all for clients. I'm currently buying mortgage protection leads from a reliable vendor if your interested in hearing more feel free and pm me

Selling "Mortgage Protection" by phone is just a marketing term. It is the same as selling "Income Protection" or "debt protection" life. It is just a concept, all fed by the same products. So, your question becomes--"who is selling life insurance by phone?"

To answer your question--yes, screenshare is very valuable. Use it to walk someone thru an online health analyzer, let them see the results in real time, explain the differences in product and let them choose. Very valuable tool. Great one is join.me - no downloads and all web based for the end user.

Life used to be a one call close. The consumer has changed, those days are behind us. Now you have to build more trust, follow up and provide something to review. Most sales these days are on call two or three.

I have found that most people don't skype, unless they are in a business that warrants it. Most are going to be by phone. If I see a gmail address on a lead, I often ask if they want to face to face hangout/screenshare.

With selling by phone, you have to acknowledge that these consumers have looked at multiple websites and have multiple agents calling on them. You need to set yourself apart from the rest and be memorable. The big .com agencies are even behind the times and none of them are using screenshare or face to face conferencing...this is where the independent agent can shine and win.

Btw, I have placed over 7k life cases by phone over the last 8-10 years and assisted agents in tens of thousands more. It is all about technology and standing out. Period.

+1 to what PICNic said above

Twilight from this forum was on our podcast with some really good insights on Mortgage Protection. What is was, what people think it is and what it is currently is today. A lot has changed.

Selling "Mortgage Protection" by phone is just a marketing term. It is the same as selling "Income Protection" or "debt protection" life. It is just a concept, all fed by the same products. So, your question becomes--"who is selling life insurance by phone?" To answer your question--yes, screenshare is very valuable. Use it to walk someone thru an online health analyzer, let them see the results in real time, explain the differences in product and let them choose. Very valuable tool. Great one is join.me - no downloads and all web based for the end user. Life used to be a one call close. The consumer has changed, those days are behind us. Now you have to build more trust, follow up and provide something to review. Most sales these days are on call two or three. I have found that most people don't skype, unless they are in a business that warrants it. Most are going to be by phone. If I see a gmail address on a lead, I often ask if they want to face to face hangout/screenshare. With selling by phone, you have to acknowledge that these consumers have looked at multiple websites and have multiple agents calling on them. You need to set yourself apart from the rest and be memorable. The big .com agencies are even behind the times and none of them are using screenshare or face to face conferencing...this is where the independent agent can shine and win. Btw, I have placed over 7k life cases by phone over the last 8-10 years and assisted agents in tens of thousands more. It is all about technology and standing out. Period.

You do zero f2f meetings?

Back