Selling in NYC, Looking for IMO/FMO/MGA

YP1

Hello everyone,

I tried searching for this as well as posting it under a different category but came up short. I am planning to make a career change and start selling Life and DI. Are there any wholesalers (IMO, FMO, MGA, etc) that are better suited for someone who will be doing business in NYC? If so, any names would be greatly appreciated. I already spoke with MassMutual and Guardian GA and will be able to broker through them.

My market would be medical professionals (doctors/nurses) and firefighters.

Thank you

Hello everyone,

I tried searching for this as well as posting it under a different category but came up short. I am planning to make a career change and start selling Life and DI. Are there any wholesalers (IMO, FMO, MGA, etc) that are better suited for someone who will be doing business in NYC? If so, any names would be greatly appreciated. I already spoke with MassMutual and Guardian GA and will be able to broker through them.

My market would be medical professionals (doctors/nurses) and firefighters.

Thank you

Tahoe Ray here on the forum is an IMO/upline and does a lot of NY business. He even has an office in NY. He can help with product solutions.

Thanks Scagnt83. He reached out to me and we are set to speak today. Just wanted to see what the other options are.

Back