Send Me an Insurance Quote

Probably show them to his agent :D

show him to his agent? He is an agent. They're usually the ones that ask this stupid shitt. How to leave his wife $5K, really, go search for it tomorrow at the end of rainbows.

I had one on the phone the other day asking me some convoluted questions about life insurance, and I was like get the f'k out of here, and he said just messing with you sasquatch, I'm an agent, but I had questions, blah blah shitt...I said if I don't get credit for this lead, I'm calling you back.

I can give you quotes, but quotes aren't going to protect your family if you get hit by a bus. All we need is a signature, and you've already got a pen.

A friend of mine used to counter some of the arguments on life insurance this way.

"If Roger was hit by a Coca-Cola truck and killed, would you sue Coke? How much would you ask for?"

Invariably the amount was in the hundreds of thousands, if not millions.

"So why is he worth more dead when Coke did him in than dying any other way?"

A friend of mine used to counter some of the arguments on life insurance this way.

"If Roger was hit by a Coca-Cola truck and killed, would you sue Coke? How much would you ask for?"

Invariably the amount was in the hundreds of thousands, if not millions.

"So why is he worth more dead when Coke did him in than dying any other way?"

Man, you have got some old friends. Probably my age. That takes me back.

How about. How much do you pay for your auto insurance? How much are your cars worth? How much is your life worth? How much do you pay for your Life Insurance. The other version of that is how much is 20 years of your paychecks worth?

That's a "LEAP" thing too. When reviewing P3 (Umbrella coverage) in the protection component, you would ask two different kinds of questions:

1) "If you had an accident... and killed someone on the way home... do you think that person would sue you? How much do you think they would sue you for?" (Brings up asset protection with an umbrella policy.)

"If your spouse was killed by a Budweiser truck on the way home... how much would you sue for?" (Millions.)

"I'm confused. You said you would sue for a few million... yet, you only have $250,000 of life insurance. Why so little insurance?"

Man, you have got some old friends.

Not old. They are my age. Maybe you are the one that is old?

David, how old is LEAP? I don't recall ever hearing about it until a few years ago. When I started in the biz we were using the Al Grannum OCS. I had the books and tapes.

"Are you listening?"

Not old. They are my age. Maybe you are the one that is old?

David, how old is LEAP? I don't recall ever hearing about it until a few years ago. When I started in the biz we were using the Al Grannum OCS. I had the books and tapes.

"Are you listening?"

Yup, I am old.

Just reminded me of some of the stuff we learned at John Hancock in the 80s

Back