Send Me an Insurance Quote

Rhonie

Hello,
I am searching for an insurance quote. I am a 58 year old male smoker that carries basically $250,000 insurance with my employer. However, I am looking for a policy for myself that will pay $5,000 to my wife when I die. I know there is a length of time I need to wait, however, I would be willing to do that.
Ideal policy would be the following:
Payments on the policy for 2 years and that the policy would not be in force until after it was paid off. Basically I would pay it off within that 2 year period.
I would be willing to get a higher amount if possible or even a longer length for payoff. Please send me your quotes on what it would be. I am basically healthy, but not in perfect health. I am not interested in a term life policy.
Do these type of policies still exist?

Hello, I am searching for an insurance quote. I am a 58 year old male smoker that carries basically $250,000 insurance with my employer. However, I am looking for a policy for myself that will pay $5,000 to my wife when I die. I know there is a length of time I need to wait, however, I would be willing to do that. Ideal policy would be the following: Payments on the policy for 2 years and that the policy would not be in force until after it was paid off. Basically I would pay it off within that 2 year period. I would be willing to get a higher amount if possible or even a longer length for payoff. Please send me your quotes on what it would be. I am basically healthy, but not in perfect health. I am not interested in a term life policy. Do these type of policies still exist?

You need to tell us what state you're in. Medications? Specific health problems? Height and weight.

There are a number of companies that will over a 10 pay whole life policy. Meaning it would be paid up in 10 years.

If you're relatively healthy there would be no waiting period.

Settlers Gold $10,000 10 pay 58 MT is $79.39

Settlers Gold $5000 10 pay 58 MT is $39.70

Since you are basically in good health, and basically want to pay it off in two years, the best I can basically quote is 2500 USD per year plus the app fee. This is good though, because leaving your wife a windfall of 5k can be hazardous to ones health. So you don't want to make it too profitable for her.

Latest posts

Back