SENIOR LIFE Ins Co, Final Expense

Umm wrong part of site..... But do some reading in the final expense side about what is available in the industry.

Not looking for fe information. Looking for information on the company Senior Life. Sorry it is in "wrong " forum.

Thanks for your help.

Not looking for fe information. Looking for information on the company Senior Life. Sorry it is in "wrong " forum. Thanks for your help.

Although you are not Looking for Fe information , senior life is an FE company ... Fe information is what you will get ....

I have never worked for them , but I have run into a couple of their policies . From my experience , I specifically remember running into a policy where the agent that worked for senior life had mislead the customer into believing that legacy would pay for the casket .

I really have never heard anything Great about the company . Nor have I really researched then .

Don't know why you say that.

I received this nice glossy booklet in the mail from Senior Life Insurance Company. It says they have the greatest FE sales system in the industry. They are having a seminar to which I was "INVITED". Contracting: pays fees and buy a sales kit. Then you need to be on "their company sponsored phone system". I'm about to figure this thing out.

Thanks, everyone.

Sorry I posted this in the wrong place.

Sounds like you don't want to hear the bad and the ugly.....so why don't you contract Greg. He's Senior Life's shill on the Forum and I'm sure he'll tell you the good.
:yes:

Insurance Forums - View Profile: theinsuranceman

I received this nice glossy booklet in the mail from Senior Life Insurance Company. It says they have the greatest FE sales system in the industry. They are having a seminar to which I was "INVITED". Contracting: pays fees and buy a sales kit. Then you need to be on "their company sponsored phone system". I'm about to figure this thing out.

Thanks, everyone.

I laughed because I thought you were being sarcastic. I cried when I figured you were being serious.

Bee Selective :)

Thanks, everyone.

I think you'll find that they'll "INVITE" anybody who can fog a mirror.:laugh:

You're not Beeing very Selective.:twitchy:

Back