Senior Life Insurance Company in Thomasville

I wish everybody sold for Sr Life and LH. Easiest companies in the world to replace.

They screw the agents as you have read. The clients also suffer, who could have purchased much more death benefit with the same monthly premium.

Nuff said.

greg has nothing but good things to say about them

Well, they aren't perfect, but no Co. is perfect. I do well with them just as I did well with LH. I would do well with any FE Co. I believe.

EVERY Co. out there will have some agents complaining and some agents singing the praise. Just the way it is.

i sell with lincoln now. got recontracted with them through another agency. i have wrote about 26 k in 3 months working 3 -4 days a week. cd do more if i wanted to. i get tv leads when i want them ,. all in all i pay about 1000-1200 a month in leads and after i pay for my leads i put anywhere from 3500 to 5 grand in my pocket.................working when i want and how i want

I've heard a lot of bad things about them.

I've listen to how they talk to the clients and wish one of them would record what they are being told, so they could forward it to the ins dept.

I've heard a lot of bad things about them.

I've listen to how they talk to the clients and wish one of them would record what they are being told, so they could forward it to the ins dept.
The father-son combo that runs the company has some interesting things come up when you google them. It's run by the Powell family.

Back