Settlers Cash Value? Is There Any?

fjman

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
So do Settlers policies accumulate any cash value? I looked at their site and I've run quotes. I know its non-par but I figured there was at least a little guaranteed CV. I was planning to do a spwl gold plan...

So do Settlers policies accumulate any cash value? I looked at their site and I've run quotes. I know its non-par but I figured there was at least a little guaranteed CV. I was planning to do a spwl gold plan...

It's whole life. That is the definition of whole-life. It's guaranteed to build enough cash value to have the cash value equal the face amount at the endowment age of the policy. It wouldn't be whole-life if it didn't.

The IMO that settlers put me through told me there was no CV and there are no illustrations. I've even got an app ready to role but this kind of threw me! I'll call settlers today

The IMO that settlers put me through told me there was no CV and there are no illustrations. I've even got an app ready to role but this kind of threw me! I'll call settlers today

You don't illustrate FE. But if they think it's possible to have a whole-life product with no cash value...you might want to re-think your choice of up line.

What are you doing letting Settlers give you a random choice of up line anyway. Fex is always looking for additional Settlers producers.

— Your inside track to selling more, making more and working smarter

It will have CV, just not a lot compared to other products.

You don't illustrate FE. But if they think it's possible to have a whole-life product with no cash value...you might want to re-think your choice of up line.

What are you doing letting Settlers give you a random choice of up line anyway. Fex is always looking for additional Settlers producers.

— Your inside track to selling more, making more and working smarter

I originally thought I was going direct... but then an IMO followed up on my agent request. If I can switch, I wouldn't have a problem with that. The only reason I'm using Settlers for this case is that its a super tiny SPWL juvenile policy I couldn't find a carrier that would take a $600-700 single premium.

I originally thought I was going direct... but then an IMO followed up on my agent request. If I can switch, I wouldn't have a problem with that. The only reason I'm using Settlers for this case is that its a super tiny SPWL juvenile policy I couldn't find a carrier that would take a $600-700 single premium.

I don't think Settlers will do single premium less than $2,500 unless something changed. 5-Star has a small child single premium policy for that. Others may too.

Settlers doesn't do direct to agents anymore. Everyone gets put under an IMO. It's supposed to help you understand the products and how to work with them.

Can't believe an IMO woild have so little knowlesge of their products. Go to the Settlers supplie pages ans either download or order the booklet that gives the cash value tables.

Can't believe an IMO woild have so little knowlesge of their products. Go to the Settlers supplie pages ans either download or order the booklet that gives the cash value tables.

You can't believe that an IMO wouldn't know anything??? Things must have been different in the Old School.

Back