Share Some of Your Best Language, Ideas, Rebuttals and Successes

I think keeping it simple is the best way. Just be transparent. When I get, No's, I just ask them if I can follow up with them 6 months from now since peoples needs are constantly changing. Ive gotten a couple "thank you" and even, "Id appreciate that" just by asking this alone. If they really dont want your service after asking that theyll make it clear. Time to end it nicely and just move on.

The fortune is in the follow-up!!!

It might seem silly but if makes a big difference when you call someone say 3 months down the road and rather than it being a complete cold call you can say

"Hey John this is Glen, we spoke a few months ago about those new life insurance programs. I told you I would follow-up with you..."

It builds your credibility too

Obviously it depends on how it's used.

Where do I see these worldly cold call trainer rankings anyway?

Did he get an award for being the #1 cold call trainer in the world?

He uses it how that guy you made fun of would have used it. Anyone in cold calling knows this guys name, and YES hes the top trainer. Even some agents on here have spent thousands on his training.

He uses it how that guy you made fun of would have used it. Anyone in cold calling knows this guys name, and YES hes the top trainer. Even some agents on here have spent thousands on his training.

Does his first name rhyme with Brandt and his last name with Garçon? Lol

I didn't make fun of anyone, so you're basically FOS. Two respectable, reputable Forum members "Liked" and basically agreed with me.

I'm only ranked 107,131 on that (imaginary) list "your guy" is #1 on.

I don't doubt many agents have wasted thousands of his training.

Let's put some context here, because I know the EE is not FOS.

However, the statement above, was written as a "knee-jerk" response. It's almost like saying "would you like fries with that?" It was almost rude and dismissive. Didn't show respect or consideration at all.

That's the opposite of Ari's style.

Ari would probably say something more like this: "I understand. And I don't want to create any problems for you with this. Let me ask you a few questions to make sure I understand, and then we can look at all the options available. How does that sound?"

At least that's how he phrases a lot of his LinkedIn posts when dealing with objections.

I agree he's usually not FOS but I never made fun of anybody on this thread. Maybe other threads but only if they deserve it.

DHK is the ultimate peacemaker and professional.

Back