Shendoah Life is Coming Back.

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
Shendoah Life is coming back.

They were just bought and I heard they are coming back.

I talked to their old V.P. of Operation this weekend.

He told me that they are coming back.

Dang. I thought my Shendoah imitation leather portfolio had become a collectors item.

They were a good company back in their days. The problem was they invested 150m in Freddy Mack thing..

Teaming up with NAA didn't help either. They might tell you that investing in Freddy Mack did them in. While investing in Freddy Mack didn't help, all those chargebacks and cancellations from a three lettered agency in N.C. did them in.

They parted company with NAA a good two years before receivership. If anything parting ways with NAA may have cost them their business?

If anything parting ways with NAA may have cost them their business?

or they should have climbed into bed with a marketing company that writes business that sticks more than 6mo's to a year.....

or they should have climbed into bed with a marketing company that writes business that sticks more than 6mo's to a year.....

I'm still getting paid by Shenandoah every week on business I wrote whil with NAA. Same for Old Mutual. I still get paid by them. I haven't written any business with either company in over 3 years.

My business must still be on the books.

I'm still getting paid by Shenandoah every week on business I wrote whil with NAA. Same for Old Mutual. I still get paid by them. I haven't written any business with either company in over 3 years.

My business must still be on the books.

and yet you are no longer with NAA.........

Back