Simplified Issue Term

mbm0219

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I used to write Mortgage Protection and stopped doing that 3 yrs ago to focus on Final Expense. I just got a referral from a FE client. The referral is a 41 yr old male, non smoker and takes meds for blood pressure and pain meds for osteo arthritis in his knees. I don't know the name of the pain med he's taking but I'm assuming it's a narcotic since he sounded a little loopy to me on the phone. He's looking for $250k of coverage, 20 yr or 30yr depending on his budget. Who's the best for him?

Thanks

I used to write Mortgage Protection and stopped doing that 3 yrs ago to focus on Final Expense. I just got a referral from a FE client. The referral is a 41 yr old male, non smoker and takes meds for blood pressure and pain meds for osteo arthritis in his knees. I don't know the name of the pain med he's taking but I'm assuming it's a narcotic since he sounded a little loopy to me on the phone. He's looking for $250k of coverage, 20 yr or 30yr depending on his budget. Who's the best for him?

Thanks

Really depends on meds, Hx and of course things like build. But some of the easier ones are Sagicor, UHL, Americo. UHL have a ROP that has a RdPu option at the end. Do not remember the max face amount at he momment. Sagicor has a rated option that is pretty competitive.

Really depends on meds, Hx and of course things like build. But some of the easier ones are Sagicor, UHL, Americo. UHL have a ROP that has a RdPu option at the end. Do not remember the max face amount at he momment. Sagicor has a rated option that is pretty competitive.

Sorry, He's 6'2" 275 lbs. I know MoO will take him on TLE but I've been out of the term world for a while and didn't know if there were others that may have the same ease of underwriting and possibly have a better rate?

Thanks

Assurity has a nice Non-med term with a table 4 built in. That may work for him.

Thanks

Mutual of Omaha...has a disability, chronic illness, return of premium. Of course budget sensitive with 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 and 40 year terms.

Do you think the guy who started this thread is still looking for a product to sell this client two and a half years later???

I realize you're new to the Forum but you have to look at the dates of the posts and threads.

Do not use Assurity. They have a "non-med" product but they would order an APS on him in a second. I would use columbian's safeshield product. should have a better rate than MOO and has better accelerated death benefit riders. PM me if you need help. I've written almost 3,000 simplified issue life policies.

Back