5. UHL
6. AMERICO

NON-MED TERM
1. ANICO / American National
2. Transamerica
3. SBLI
4. Sagicor
5. LSW

You have to have good NonMed along side SI term for pricing.

In the MP biz, the average age of people for DM leads are 58-60, so we also sell a lot of SIWL.

The average age on the MP leads is 58-60? That's a huge change from my MP days. I would like that better.:yes:

So generelly MP is a healthier, more afluent 40-65, the oppsite of what you'd see with FE at those ages?

Are things like ROP, Disability and WOP Riders all that popular?

Whenever an agent calls me to see if we do Mortgage Protection, I always think "hmm, the Skipper"

What is your top 5 simplified issued term carriers?

That.

I have only spoken to him a couple times. His knowledge and use of targets filters is pure experience. I would not be surprised if he could tell you the most common eye color of leads in a certain zip code.

----------

The average age on the MP leads is 58-60? That's a huge change from my MP days. I would like that better.:yes:

All those Term orphans that are terming out are a gold mine.

I have. It is a bit tedious though. More of a f2f eapp guy. AmAm TMS has a very short paper app too.

The foresters has igo app that is easy.

I am 100% over the phone. Love the Foresters, good product. Sagicor is still my number 1, especially with the new lower rates.

Yup, they do not fit the FE Market demographic but they do the SIWL / SI term Market.

----------
Doug, what are your thoughts on the RdPdUp options some plans offer and SI term plans?

My ROP term has a reduced paid up option so it will be nice to have that, if I chose to use it instead of taking the premium back.

Back