SR22 Turndown or Doable?

MYOWNCO

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Got a case where the owner is the grandmother with an expired picture id-doesn't drive, doesn't need it anymore she's 72. The P.I. has an SR22 (uninsured- no DUI or reckless violation) Is this an automatic turn down for a simplified term policy? P.I. is 23 and healthy, No meds, nothing. Height weight perfect as in well within guidelines but a smoker.

Anyone?

Thanks!

Got a case where the owner is the grandmother with an expired picture id-doesn't drive, doesn't need it anymore she's 72. The P.I. has an SR22 (uninsured- no DUI or reckless violation) Is this an automatic turn down for a simplified term policy? P.I. is 23 and healthy, No meds, nothing. Height weight perfect as in well within guidelines but a smoker.

Anyone?

Thanks!

What?

does your app even ask the owner's DL information?

What?
does your app even ask the owner's DL information?

It asks for DL # and issue state. To any specific I'm talking about MoO and their TLE product. Underwriting guidelines mention MVR...
Also the owner her picture ID is expired. She is 73, doesn't drive, and doesn't need her picture ID anymore given yours of established relationships. Her granddaughter the p.i has the SR 22 for no insurance.

Back