Stand Alone Child Life Policies

tls1995

I have a client looking for a stand alone Life policy for her 2 year old daughter. The reason she wants the life insurance on her child is (1) funeral expenses should something happen to the child and (2) future insurability.

Any suggestions???

I have a client looking for a stand alone Life policy for her 2 year old daughter. The reason she wants the life insurance on her child is (1) funeral expenses should something happen to the child and (2) future insurability.

Any suggestions???

whole life................

Insurability is the ONLY real reason to buy coverage on a 2 year old.

Genworth Life, 20 year term, $500,000, $245 per year.

Insurability is the ONLY real reason to buy coverage on a 2 year old. Genworth Life, 20 year term, $500,000, $245 per year.

I was just looking at that plan today for my son. What kind of conversion options does that Genworth policy have?

Insurability is the ONLY real reason to buy coverage on a 2 year old.

Genworth Life, 20 year term, $500,000, $245 per year.

Insurability is secondary when I am talking to clients about life insurance on kids. It has also be a non issue on all the child claims I have done.

----------

I was just looking at that plan today for my son. What kind of conversion options does that Genworth policy have?

Life Ready UL. A Current Assumption UL. Just did one, The guy was one notch above decline across the board. It sucks.

----------

Any suggestions???

What is her budget? Is she covered? If not a small policy on her with a child rider would be cheap.

MoO $20,000 = $7.00mo Child WL With 4 purches options built in.

Or say 25yo female $100,000 30yr ROP(convertable) w/ABR and $20,000 all current and future (after 15 days) children to age 25 Then convertable to $100,000.00 = $21.38mo with a RdPdUp policy at age 55 of $18,600.00

Same plan with straight term is about $5. less mo.

----------

Also if the 2 yr olds mother is buying a half million $ policy there had better be a ton on her life and a reason. Underwritting is going be to asking why.

Back