Starting Out with Mortgage Protection

JimmyUt

Guru
1000 Post Club
Utah
I have a friend who is just starting out in the business and is interested in Mortgage protection rather than final expense part time, with the intent of going full time in short order. Since I don't have much experience in "mortgage protection" per se, I wanted some input on direction. They have more than enough money to get going and build the business, but are not sure who or where to go. Of course NAA is out :). They are in Utah as well. Any input would be appreciated.

"Mortgage Protection" is just life insurance tailored for middle income families.

If they want to focus on term life insurance, I would recommend Assurity and their non-med term 350 with ROP or disability income rider.

If they want to do more with their prospects than just make a sale, I'd recommend this as a way to get started with such training:

'Cutting-Edge' Tips, Tools and Training for Selling Mortgage Insurance

"Mortgage Protection" is just life insurance tailored for middle income families.

If they want to focus on term life insurance, I would recommend Assurity and their non-med term 350 with ROP or disability income rider.

If they want to do more with their prospects than just make a sale, I'd recommend this as a way to get started with such training:

'Cutting-Edge' Tips, Tools and Training for Selling Mortgage Insurance

Thanks for the advice. They are looking at "mortgage protection" because of the research they have done as well as the "simplified issue" ability of the policies. I will forward along the link.

Back