Symmetry Financial Group and Premier

cowgoesMoO

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
both are IMO that have been calling me trying to recruit me into their programs.

Symmetry: did a search online and there was a thing on rip off reprts about how this is the same company oas NAA. The "recruiter" mentioned that the guys who started Symmetry were previously with NAA, and weren't happy so they started an IMO and took what they liked about NAA and improved on it. Essentially the pitch is that the leads are gold, but the starting contract is week(60% what???). However, with production you can get raises once you hit certain benchmarks. They own their own mail distribution center to produce leads for mainly mortgage protection. The problem I have here is that I would be essentially giving up 40% of my commission so that I can pay 25$ apiece for their leads.

Premier: Now, I can't find much about this IMO after looking around, but it seems that they also have their own lead generation company, that focuses on telemarketed final expense type leads. They also claim that the leads are of a very high quality. much higher contract(95% to start), and the leads are 17$ apiece, and they also provide you with your first couple batches of leads at no charge(free, not financed).

I'm currently only using cold calling because of my terrible experiences with lead companies, and seeing really low ROI. And, only using cold calling is really wearing me out to say the least. I would really like to incorporate leads back into my business but I'm done with internet leads. I really don't mind throwing some business to another IMO if they have a solid lead generation program.

both are IMO that have been calling me trying to recruit me into their programs.

Symmetry: did a search online and there was a thing on rip off reprts about how this is the same company oas NAA. The "recruiter" mentioned that the guys who started Symmetry were previously with NAA, and weren't happy so they started an IMO and took what they liked about NAA and improved on it. Essentially the pitch is that the leads are gold, but the starting contract is week(60% what???). However, with production you can get raises once you hit certain benchmarks. They own their own mail distribution center to produce leads for mainly mortgage protection. The problem I have here is that I would be essentially giving up 40% of my commission so that I can pay 25$ apiece for their leads.

Premier: Now, I can't find much about this IMO after looking around, but it seems that they also have their own lead generation company, that focuses on telemarketed final expense type leads. They also claim that the leads are of a very high quality. much higher contract(95% to start), and the leads are 17$ apiece, and they also provide you with your first couple batches of leads at no charge(free, not financed).

I'm currently only using cold calling because of my terrible experiences with lead companies, and seeing really low ROI. And, only using cold calling is really wearing me out to say the least. I would really like to incorporate leads back into my business but I'm done with internet leads. I really don't mind throwing some business to another IMO if they have a solid lead generation program.

There are several threads about Symmetry.

Insurance Forum - Search Results

I was with symmetry, very similar naa. they start you with low cost older leads. they tell you to make 50 -80+ phone calls at a time. some people are friendly and supportive, are not. its 90 % MP. which i did not like. prefer fe. my mentor was was good. Recently contacted premier in order to contract with GWI. He was a sales men through and through. owned and sold his own business. told me mentor me until i made the income i wanted. he noted that they outsource their leads, stated independent business could it better. Do all products : med, fe, mp, annuity. Their web site does say bonus leads with sales. most everything I have read on this forum om premier has been positive. I am keeping them in mind.

Back