Symmetry Financial Group

Symetra is horrible to deal with. I sent them a clean app, tiny at that ($75k term), and it was the spanish inquisition in getting it approved. And that was their non-med product. Never again will I write!

This post has confused Symmetry Financial Group with Symetra the insurance carrier.
Symmetry is very profitable and the training and support is unequaled.

I heard pretty good things about Symmetry as well, however I have heard of some tight compliance issues as well, so other than that, they are a pretty solid group. Annuity commish could be a little higher.

I just completed my paperwork for Symmetry Financial Group and have been accepted. A lot of what they do seems to use the same model as NAA...has anyone noticed that? Their leads look the same. They say they are here to help new home owners protect their new home.
What do you think???

They operate on the same platform as NAA. Symmetry, will ask you to go to the same conference calls, quarterly meetings, rah rah sessions etc.

Same game as NAA.

I just completed my paperwork for Symmetry Financial Group and have been accepted. A lot of what they do seems to use the same model as NAA...has anyone noticed that? Their leads look the same. They say they are here to help new home owners protect their new home.
What do you think???

What do you think???

I was looking over some of their recruiting propaganda and it sounds like typical NAA stuff. Not at all impressed, except they seem to know how to recruit. I could give out higher contracts with a better lead generation program; maybe it's time to try to start beating the drum.

this is the company began by former NAA folks from what I'm finding.

I thought so...they are so like NAA. I was trying to get into NAA and there is so much to do just to get contracted with the carriers. So many costs no one tells you when you are first talking to the NAA agent.
With Symmetry Financial Group they seem to be honest and answer all my questions. I didn't hear any extra costs involved either. Does anyone have feedback on this?

Back