Symmetry Financial Group

TK1217

Has anyone worked with Symmetry Financial Group? They seem to be advertising for agents all over but I have not found any feedback on them yet.

I'm in the process of writing my first annuity contract with them, not my first ever, just my first with symetra. So far they seem to fine but their annuity commissions are pretty low. The only reason I'm using them is that they are approved for the 403b at a school I have clients at.

My good friend has a whole life with them. It was cheap and about 10 years old, so I gave them the benefit of the doubt and didn't 1035 it.

We wrote an SPIA with them a few months back. It all went smooth. My understanding is Berkshire Hathaway / Warren Buffet is primary share holder.

They've been my BD for over a decade. Pretty nice people. On the insurance side OK. I don't use them too much because I had easier ways to generate multiple quotes elsewhere. Use them for annuities and they've been fine. The BD side is good, but really cautious about things. Sometimes my biggest frustration is having to jump through so many compliance hoops while pretty much everybody else is a lot more free in what they promote.

Back