Term or FE to Build Business After Relocation

M

mounty01

I have recently relocated from Florida to Baltimore, MD without any natural market. Purchasing leads is a must. I have had success in the past purchasing term leads, but my question is what direction I should go to build my business the quickest, keep purchasing term leads and selling term or change my focus to a FE strategy and partnering with Equita or LH
Thank you

With term leads, real time or aged ones, can be obtained the same day, where with FE leads you will need to do mailers, so you will have a time lag before you get your first leads.

Plus if you are going to do mailers for FE you will experience feast and famine if you don't have regularly scheduled mailings going out every week or every other week.

With that being said, agents make great money with term and FE so you would just have to see which you prefer. You could try a mix of the two in the beginning to see if you prefer one over the other.

Stick with what you know. You can even sell back in FL over the phone. Hope you like crab cakes.

Back