Term Life Experts...

Anyone else that writes term and understands I MIGHT need NON MED TERM? please chime in... Thanks!

----------

Nope. no other issues...

I can see that you do need expert help since you do not understand that there is a difference between Non-Med and SI.

Non-Med does not require a paramed. But it still has UW requirements. It also often runs RX checks and MIB reports... which can trigger requests for APS reports... which could reveal info that causes a decline.

And unless you have seen his medical history, you have no clue that he has no other health issues. I can't even begin to count how many people say they have no other health issues when UW reveals otherwise.
Someone that heavy, with copd at that young of an age, is extremely likely to have other issues. If you want expert advice then there it is... expect the unexpected with clients like this. I have been down this road before.

So good luck with that expert help... you need more than just product help... I'd start with a psychiatrist to help with your anger issues since you seem to enjoy yelling with your all caps.

Like I said before, I'd put $10 on other health issues arising during UW.

Last edited:
Uhl huh? Is their term pricing as outrageously high as there FE?

----------

MoO express is what I was thinking from the get go but I wanted to reach out to you guys see if I was missing anything better. thanks again

Uh UHLs prices are not outrageously expensive for FE. However you are outrageously rude.

BTW Voya will be FUW but I have gotten a larger man, not that large, approved through them with the macWith. But I have a good relationship with an UW there.

I can see that you do need expert help since you do not understand that there is a difference between Non-Med and SI.

Non-Med does not require a paramed. But it still has UW requirements. It also often runs RX checks and MIB reports... which can trigger requests for APS reports... which could reveal info that causes a decline.

And unless you have seen his medical history, you have no clue that he has no other health issues. I can't even begin to count how many people say they have no other health issues when UW reveals otherwise.
Someone that heavy, with copd at that young of an age, is extremely likely to have other issues. If you want expert advice then there it is... expect the unexpected with clients like this. I have been down this road before.

More likely he's borderline (or an unadmitted) diabetic, fatty liver, abnormal kidney function, hypertensive, cardiomegaly, carotid stenosis... just to name a few.

More likely he's borderline (or an unadmitted) diabetic, fatty liver, abnormal kidney function, hypertensive, cardiomegaly, carotid stenosis... just to name a few.

So basically he would make a good foi gras.

UHL is United Home Life and yes they mainly do FE. But they are a very highly rated company.

You could try MoO. That build should fit on their SI term plan and if he's compliant on the cpap, they might take him.

It is outrageously expensive though (but probably priced similarly to Assurity).

6'1" gets to you 289lbs on MoO's express build chart for people with impairments. They go up to 300k on the face. Not gonna be cheap.

I'm guessing there's something else in his history he's forgetting to tell you and they'll decline him, but if that's really it you may be able to just barely get him approved. If I'm reading this right there's a oral fluid test as well. My underwriting requirements booklet is outdated for the current rates though so don't quote me on that.

Back