Term Life Experts...

MYOWNCO

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Has a good term carrier that has all the riders or most of, 300 K or so DB, pays all the money on ROP rider (Assurity doesn't) and is easy underwriting? 44 year old male, 6 feet, 1 inch, 290 lbs. (maybe a little taller, maybe a little lighter) with obstructive sleep apnea (CPAP) Otherwise healthy. Anyone?

Thanks!

Morbidly obese and a disease that makes him stop breathing in his sleep... but is otherwise healthy!! LOL

$10 says he has other issues like high blood pressure or cholesterol at a minimum.

Between the build and sleep apnea it will be hard to find a fully underwritten product that will approve him. Especially at his age.

Morbidly obese and a disease that makes him stop breathing in his sleep... but is otherwise healthy!! LOL

$10 says he has other issues like high blood pressure or cholesterol at a minimum.

Between the build and sleep apnea it will be hard to find a fully underwritten product that will approve him. Especially at his age.

The only company that I would try would be VOYA. But yeah, he probably has other issues.

WOW! And I said experts????
Okay, since you didn't even mention it, and I didn't think I needed to put it in there...
NON MED TERM... I did mention Assurity. Yep. They have NON MED TERM.

I DIDN'T say FULLY UNDERWRITTEN but I did say "EASY UNDERWRITING..."

Let's see what else could I put in here to clarify what I'm looking for since I don't write any term whatsoever but maybe I should from the looks of it...

Oh! No HBP or Cholesterol... or... I would have included that... Ummm.. yeah that SHOULD do it?????

Anyone else that writes term and understands I MIGHT need NON MED TERM? please chime in... Thanks!

----------

The only company that I would try would be VOYA. But yeah, he probably has other issues.[/QUO

VOYA! Cool! Thanks!

----------

The only company that I would try would be VOYA. But yeah, he probably has other issues.

Nope. no other issues...

Go with ANICO. Under 250k is non med and standard, or they table rate. Sleep apnea is standard anyways, so he will just be rated on weight. They will order medical records.

WOW! And I said experts????
Okay, since you didn't even mention it, and I didn't think I needed to put it in there...
NON MED TERM... I did mention Assurity. Yep. They have NON MED TERM.

I DIDN'T say FULLY UNDERWRITTEN but I did say "EASY UNDERWRITING..."

Let's see what else could I put in here to clarify what I'm looking for since I don't write any term whatsoever but maybe I should from the looks of it...

Oh! No HBP or Cholesterol... or... I would have included that... Ummm.. yeah that SHOULD do it?????

Anyone else that writes term and understands I MIGHT need NON MED TERM? please chime in... Thanks!

----------

The only company that I would try would be VOYA. But yeah, he probably has other issues.[/QUO

VOYA! Cool! Thanks!

----------

Nope. no other issues...

Non-med is not Simplified Issue

SI or Simplified Issue is what you are asking for.

This may help you also
images

----------

Oh and maybe UHL's term with ROP will work.

Has a good term carrier that has all the riders or most of, 300 K or so DB, pays all the money on ROP rider (Assurity doesn't) and is easy underwriting? 44 year old male, 6 feet, 1 inch, 290 lbs. (maybe a little taller, maybe a little lighter) with obstructive sleep apnea (CPAP) Otherwise healthy. Anyone?

Thanks!

You could try MoO. That build should fit on their SI term plan and if he's compliant on the cpap, they might take him.

It is outrageously expensive though (but probably priced similarly to Assurity).

You could try MoO. That build should fit on their SI term plan and if he's compliant on the cpap, they might take him.

It is outrageously expensive though (but probably priced similarly to Assurity).

Yep. Compliant. Thanks man

----------

Uhl huh? Is their term pricing as outrageously high as there FE?

----------

----------

MoO express is what I was thinking from the get go but I wanted to reach out to you guys see if I was missing anything better. thanks again

Do you realize what you're asking for? If it was easy and cheap you wouldn't have to ask strangers on the internet for help with it. The guy is going to, most likely, get table rated 2-4 at best.

What does he need the term insurance for? What would happen if he didn't have it? Have you set any pricing expectations? Are you selling the need or the price? Best of luck to you OP

:err:

----------

----------

MoO express is what I was thinking from the get go but I wanted to reach out to you guys see if I was missing anything better. thanks again

Cinci Life would be $106mo for a $300,000.00 30 year ROP with a RdPdUp option If he were P+, but he is not. He is +-290#s and can not continuously breath through the night without a machine.

The UHL term is a FE of term insurance like plan. You realize you can not quote him as if he really was healthy as opposed to thinking he really is healthy. He does not have that many options because not that many companies want him as a risk. Those that do are going to charge an appropriate premium.

$200,000.00 @ $204 per month UHL 20 yr $200,000.00 ROP Term (4 tables built in) Has an option to go reduced paid up at the end of the 20 years.

Liberty Bankers has a type of ROP term not sure of the particulars.

Keep us posted on the best option you find him.

Back