Term Life Quote

bboman23

601-938-7663 - [email protected]
5000 Post Club
Mississippi
65 female non tobacco. Hbp, cholesterol. 25k policy.

66 male dips skoal. Hbp, cholesterol, cancer 7 years ago (been cancer free 7 years). 100k policy.

10 year and 20 year prices would be nice. Not sure if anyone will take the husband.

Thanks in advance!

66 male dips skoal. Hbp, cholesterol, cancer 7 years ago (been cancer free 7 years). 100k policy.

10 year and 20 year prices would be nice. Not sure if anyone will take the husband.

Thanks in advance!

Prudential for him...you could take her almost anywhere that has a small face option.

I'll pull some quotes for you when I can get in front of my computer unless someone beats me to it.

Thanks in advance!

Ben shoot an email and I will send you a cancer questionnaire.

----------

Thanks in advance!

Male - 10yr @ $25. 15yr @ $34 20yr @ $43 At std

EDIT: Quoted the wrong face amount on him. 10 yr = $142 15yr = $162 @ STD

Female 10yr @ $27 15yr @ $34 20yr @ $43 At std

$50,000 would be a better deal and open up many more companies for her. Also based on the limited info she could fir for Prd. Example $50,000 for 20 yrs is only $49.mo.

Sagicor and Assurity could be good non med options also.

Just mt 2 cents.

Lee

Last edited:
Ben shoot an email and I will send you a cancer questionnaire.

----------

Male - 10yr @ $25. 15yr @ $34 20yr @ $43 At std

Female 10yr @ $27 15yr @ $34 20yr @ $43 At std

$50,000 would be a better deal and open up many more companies for her. Also based on the limited info she could fir for Prd. Example $50,000 for 20 yrs is only $49.mo.

Sagicor and Assurity could be good non med options also.

Just mt 2 cents.

Lee

Don't know your email. Mines [email protected]

There is no way anyone can quote the male for a medically underwritten policy without knowing the type, stage, and treatment for cancer. If it was advanced, he may be better off with a small nonmed policy, as they typically go by number of years since last treatment.

And I would quote the female a nonmed permanent policy.

There is no way anyone can quote the male for a medically underwritten policy without knowing the type, stage, and treatment for cancer. If it was advanced, he may be better off with a small nonmed policy, as they typically go by number of years since last treatment.

And I would quote the female a nonmed permanent policy.

I do not disagree that he needs more information to go forward. That is why I sent him a C questionnaire along with the quote.

On her, what non med permanent plan would you quote?

I do not disagree that he needs more information to go forward. That is why I sent him a C questionnaire along with the quote.

On her, what non med permanent plan would you quote?

I saw that; good move. I would quote Assurity Simplified Issue Whole Life.

I saw that; good move. I would quote Assurity Simplified Issue Whole Life.

That would be a big up sale. $25.+- to $107mo. I think I would go term and work on converting it once issue/paid. Still got to fit the husband's $100,000 policy in. Also depends on why they want term I guess.

Back