Term with No Paramed

Is that your experience over many Life quotes with non med term? I Have written both companies for many years and would be interested in why Sagicor is junk.

Lee

Can you get a 1,000,000 face or just a 999,999 face amount? I know Principle becomes competitive at the 1,000,000 pricing band.

Is that your experience over many Life quotes with non med term? I Have written both companies for many years and would be interested in why Sagicor is junk.

Lee

Sagicor rated up my wife to Standard for no reason.

Principle looked at the medical history and said no paramed and we'll issue Preferred Best. My sister who was also pregnant as the same time as my wife got the same thing.

It could be the age thing(both are under 30) but Principle seemed professional and fair where Sagicor was unprofessional at best.

Sagicor rated up my wife to Standard for no reason.

Principle looked at the medical history and said no paramed and we'll issue Preferred Best. My sister who was also pregnant as the same time as my wife got the same thing.

It could be the age thing(both are under 30) but Principle seemed professional and fair where Sagicor was unprofessional at best.

I am not defending Sagicor, I am an independent, they are just one of my tools. Same with Principle, my last one with them was down graded to Std. Almost a $1,000. difference.

I understand different companies handle underwriting differently. That is why I send built issues to company X and diabetics to company Y and pregnancy to company Q. However, I am interested in why Sagicor is so bad. If there is an issue I would like to know.

Lee

Thanks. I just started dealing with them on the disability side. The cross sales opportunity with this program should be great.

They used to have a pretty good table shave program along the lines of Lincoln National as well. Has save a few larger deal for me in the past.

Back