Term Policy for a Diabetic Female

Again instead of just sending an application send a quick quote for a risk assessment. You get a really back from them in 24 hkurs

Comapnies appreciate this. Or if you don't care just send an application with health issues that they wouldn't approve and have application declined in 48 hours

You need details to do a quick quote...I'll bet the conversation will go something like this:

"Do you know your most recent A1C reading?"
"My what?"
"How long ago were you diagnosed as diabetic?"
"I don't know, why are you asking me all these questions"
"Well, the more information you can provide, the more accurate we can be quoting your coverage"
"Just tell me how much it's going to cost ok?"
"Ma'am, I can't tell you how much it costs, you need to apply and be approved by the insurance company to get a final rate, I can only give you an estimate"
"So how much is it going to cost now?"
"Ma'am, I don't..."
"What can I get for $20/month?"

:D:D

Personally I wouldn't waste my time with this type of client because their expectations are unrealistic and the budget won't match the reality, but that's just me...

Sign her up with Phoenix Safe Harbor Term Life Express. It's instant decision in the home & includes all 3 living benefits. It's non med.

For someone 5'5'' the maximum weight is 256 lbs.

They're VERY diabetes friendly. I sold a 70 year old that was on insulin since age 41 and he got approved on the spot.

Here's a quote:
15 year term
$36.85 /month

Here's their underwriting guide:
https://phoenixsalesnet.phl.com/fil...Documents/Marketing-Materials/Life/L5088G.pdf

You need details to do a quick quote...I'll bet the conversation will go something like this:

"Do you know your most recent A1C reading?"
"My what?"
"How long ago were you diagnosed as diabetic?"
"I don't know, why are you asking me all these questions"
"Well, the more information you can provide, the more accurate we can be quoting your coverage"
"Just tell me how much it's going to cost ok?"
"Ma'am, I can't tell you how much it costs, you need to apply and be approved by the insurance company to get a final rate, I can only give you an estimate"
"So how much is it going to cost now?"
"Ma'am, I don't..."
"What can I get for $20/month?"

:D:D

Personally I wouldn't waste my time with this type of client because their expectations are unrealistic and the budget won't match the reality, but that's just me...

You nailed it. Not gonna waste any time on someone like that

----------

Sign her up with Phoenix Safe Harbor Term Life Express. It's instant decision in the home & includes all 3 living benefits. It's non med.

For someone 5'5'' the maximum weight is 256 lbs.

They're VERY diabetes friendly. I sold a 70 year old that was on insulin since age 41 and he got approved on the spot.

Here's a quote:
15 year term
$36.85 /month

Here's their underwriting guide:
https://phoenixsalesnet.phl.com/fil...Documents/Marketing-Materials/Life/L5088G.pdf

This case as you laid out with height and weight would actually be declined as an FYI. Yes they will consider people on insulin.

But they'll also look to see what other medications they are on along with height and weight. If they are on too many medications it will be rejected and you would have option to do the low band product.

However with the lowland product they would then order medical records so you better hope the clients records are in good shape

Back