Are There Any Good Contact Management Systems for Life Insurance?

Journey

Anyone have any advice on a contact management system for life insurance? I am considering using ALISS at the moment.

Thank you!

Re: Are There Any Good Contact Management Systems for Life Insura

Anyone have any advice on a contact management system for life insurance? I am considering using ALISS at the moment.

Thank you!

There are several threads on this. Really depends on what you want it to do and how much you are willing to pay. Oh also how much work do you want to put into it.

If you have the budget you can get ACT and find someone that specializes in that Database and they can customize it for any business model. The only thing is you have to be very hands on on what you want it to do. The benefit is that you usually can get it to do exactly what you want, the drawback is that you have to put some serious time and effort to get it to do that.

We use ACT that we have modified to fit exactly to our needs. It was a lot of work. For $60/month ALISS is a good system if you plan on buying a lot of leads.
Many agents just use Outlook.

I've used ACT for many years. The beauty of it is that it's VERY simple to modify yourself.

Thank you for all the suggestions. Unfortunately ALISS and Your Insurance Office do not automatically assign the leads to the sales people, so if you are planning on buying any volume of leads, I don't see how they would work for you.

Leads360, much like ACT and Salesforce, seems to be a viable option, but is just a CRM and does not link to any insurance companies or Compulife.

Thank you for all the suggestions. Unfortunately ALISS and Your Insurance Office do not automatically assign the leads to the sales people, so if you are planning on buying any volume of leads, I don't see how they would work for you.

Leads360, much like ACT and Salesforce, seems to be a viable option, but is just a CRM and does not link to any insurance companies or Compulife.

What do you mean link to any insurance companies or Compuserve"

I mean that you cannot access a rate quoter or submit information to the carrier through leads360. It is simple a contact management system. Aliss for instance allows you to receive a lead, manage the lead, price the lead against 10 term providers, schedule the exam, and prepare and email the applications to the client or company doing the exam so they can take it to the appointment. It is a slick system.

However, the system does not automatically assign the leads, so it won't work for me. I didn't want anyone thinking this is a commercial for ALISS.

If you have the budget you can get ACT and find someone that specializes in that Database and they can customize it for any business model. The only thing is you have to be very hands on on what you want it to do. The benefit is that you usually can get it to do exactly what you want, the drawback is that you have to put some serious time and effort to get it to do that.

ACT is great, there are so many features, I use to use ACT, and found I wasn't even using 50% of the features! It's pretty amazing.

Back