Thyroid Med: Health Class?

Mick_Keyou

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm waiting to hear back from my upline, but thought I'd throw it out here as well.

I have a prospect who also wants a term policy for his wife. He mentioned she was prescribed Thryroid Medication after their 4th child due to "her levels being off."

He was at work so I don't have drug name, dosage or frequency at this time.

This is what I have:
DOB: 4/5/75
H: 5'2"
W: 140

No other health hx.

Any idea the health class to quote her on?

Thanks!

I'm waiting to hear back from my upline, but thought I'd throw it out here as well.

I have a prospect who also wants a term policy for his wife. He mentioned she was prescribed Thryroid Medication after their 4th child due to "her levels being off."

This is what I have:

No other health hx.

Thanks!

As Larry said it is a very common med. Seems more females than males not sure why. I would quote her based on all the other factors. Based on what you posted she looks Prd or better.

This is what I have:

No other health hx.

Thanks!

If you're talking basic meds like Synthroid and Levothyroxine and her thyroid panels are stable (TSH and T4) there's zero risk. I've had people who have burned out their thyroid.... and we rated them one table.

Given her age I'm guessing the 4th kid's more than a year old (and whn she commenced the meds). Her BMI is average so it shouldn't draw a rating. Unless the carrier you send this to has a particular bee in their bonnet regarding hypothyroidism you should be good to go.

Back