Time to Leave WFG? New Aggregator/IMO Suggestions

SingingSabre

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
So I've been with WFG for a little over a year and it's been okay. I feel it's time to move on to a non-MLM financial and life insurance company.

I want access to FE, IULs, LTC (stand alone and riders), and annuities alongside your standard term and whole. I also want to expand into 401(k)/IRA/etc. management soon (my clients and I both want this).

Any suggestions are great. Thank you!

So I've been with WFG for a little over a year and it's been okay. I feel it's time to move on to a non-MLM financial and life insurance company.

I want access to FE, IULs, LTC (stand alone and riders), and annuities alongside your standard term and whole. I also want to expand into 401(k)/IRA/etc. management soon (my clients and I both want this).

Give me a call at your convenience.

Id pick one vertical and master it first. Dont be a jack of all trades and master of none.

I'd find a broker dealer first to start moving you currents clients assets over too.

This process will take alot longer then finding an IMO for FE and life insurance

Depending on your Book of business size , LPL or a Cambridge could be a good place to start with

So I've been with WFG for a little over a year and it's been okay. I feel it's time to move on to a non-MLM financial and life insurance company. I want access to FE, IULs, LTC (stand alone and riders), and annuities alongside your standard term and whole. I also want to expand into 401(k)/IRA/etc. management soon (my clients and I both want this). Any suggestions are great. Thank you!

Cambridge is my BD, they aren't bad as far as brokers dealers go. If you are serious about 401k plans , there is ria that they will place you with that will make you competitive with anyone in the country.

So I've been with WFG for a little over a year and it's been okay. I feel it's time to move on to a non-MLM financial and life insurance company. I want access to FE, IULs, LTC (stand alone and riders), and annuities alongside your standard term and whole. I also want to expand into 401(k)/IRA/etc. management soon (my clients and I both want this). Any suggestions are great. Thank you!

Do you already have your securities license? That just wasn't clear from the above post.

Personally I'm a fan of ONESCO as a BD. Very fair payouts and good freedom on OBA. None of your insurance products run through the grid (other than variable products). All insurance sales you do as OBA and deal with those carriers in your own.

Do you already have your securities license? That just wasn't clear from the above post.

Personally I'm a fan of ONESCO as a BD. Very fair payouts and good freedom on OBA. None of your insurance products run through the grid (other than variable products). All insurance sales you do as OBA and deal with those carriers in your own.

I don't, yet. But it's something I do want to get into at some point. Thanks for the info!

You have acces to all these products through WFG? Remember, WFG is a broker dealer, you have access to many companies that offer IULs, 401K/IRAs(must have securities license though), term, LTC stand alone, and more all through WFG.

Back