TIN Instead of SSN?

bdagent

Expert
anyone know of any life products that can be sold to people that are in this country without SSN's? Many immigrants use TIN numbers to pay taxes through a business they run, but are not citizens.
have found many asking for this and wondering if I can sell them life insurance.
thanks
BD

anyone know of any life products that can be sold to people that are in this country without SSN's? Many immigrants use TIN numbers to pay taxes through a business they run, but are not citizens.
have found many asking for this and wondering if I can sell them life insurance.
thanks
BD

Manhattan Life accepts TIN#

Are you guys talking about ITIN (individual taxpayer identification number) issued by the IRS? If you don't have a SS number you can obtain an ITIN to file taxes. Also, some banks take it and some investment firms also. What life insurance companies accept ITIN's? And are the rates different?

Are you guys talking about ITIN (individual taxpayer identification number) issued by the IRS? If you don't have a SS number you can obtain an ITIN to file taxes. Also, some banks take it and some investment firms also. What life insurance companies accept ITIN's? And are the rates different?

Yes, illegals many times will have one. The companies already posted and I believe Lincoln Heritage take them.

Back