Type 1 Diabetes

In New York I sent out for an Xrae report. Met declined but MOO was table 1. Age 21 onset. A1C is 6 to 7

In New York I sent out for an Xrae report. Met declined but MOO was table 1. Age 21 onset. A1C is 6 to 7

I would bet you 1000 dollars MOO DOESN'T offer table 1. I'll even pay your clients premium a for a year if it comes back table 1. If it doesn't you send a nice bottle of wine

That's the problem with certain online quoters. Not accurate. Know your carriers and your carriers underwriters. Nothing replaces your common knowledge of knowing of a diabetes community and how insurance companies view them

----------

He does not want to post any details. So those are good places to start for guaranteed level term. The ONL was just me being a smart as.

----------

Who would you put up?

I've actually started by gathering medical records and labs to shop out before formally applying. So again depending on the records and labs I can't tell exactly where to go.

And with that being said my group had been assigned some pretty favorable underwriters from most carriers. That way we all have an understanding of what's to be expected and where we stand.

Makes my job alot easier

And of course I can't spill the beans. Loose lips sinks ships!!!

Back