Understanding Mortality Mechanics to Improve Your Practice

Steve Savant

Guru
100+ Post Club
Mesa
Selling due diligence can be a market strategy. The analytic procedures for measuring the value of a policy for a prudent investor are sorely lacking in the marketplace. That in itself could be a significant opportunity for an advisor. Partnering with a firm that supports policy analysis can add dramatic value to your practice. Nationally recognized product due diligence expert Barry Flagg, CFP, CLU, ChFC, is interviewed on "Let's Get Down to Business."

Understanding mortality mechanics to improve your practice | Product Due Diligence - YouTube

Goofy question...I see that this Steve Savant guy post all the damn time. Does anyone ever join the webinars? Are they actually worth attending. It seems to me like a ton of spam (theme of the night for me). Thanks!

Donnie

Steve is posting with my blessing. I definitely watch his videos. If anyone wants to better their craft in life insurance, they would be well advised to do the same.

Steve is posting with my blessing. I definitely watch his videos. If anyone wants to better their craft in life insurance, they would be well advised to do the same.

Gotcha. I was just curious as to others opinions. I haven't watched YouTube video in years

Back