Unique Underwriters - Any Info

Are you talking about Unique Underwriters or Unique Writers, and are they one in the same? From what I've read, I believe that Unique Writers is Legacy. Same group?
I licensed one carrier through Unique Writers, and they sure don't sound like the company that you're describing.

I believe they are two different outfits.

I believe they are two different outfits.

You are absolutely correct. Unique Writers is an enterprise headed by Asurea's former national sales manager. He had some sort of falling out with Asurea, and there's even a lawsuit involved.

It is NOT related in any way with this Wong outfit.

They are recruiting again in CA on Craigslist. I made the mistake of asking for more info before I checked them out here.

I have been contacted by Unique Underwriters to sell for them. So far Brian Wong and Paul O' brien have called me. I believe Ralph Simpson is the main guy. From what I have read on here I am sure I am going to say no. I was just curious if any one has any actual experience working for them. Any info is appreciated.

I hate this company because many people think our company is related to them when it is on the furthest opposite spectrum.

I was with them last year for awhile. They started me at 75%, not bad. Said there where leads available in Nr. CA. There were leads, and these leads were not purchased before me. Good or Bad? Turns out the leads were over 9 months old. By the time I started calling them most had already set up other life insurance from some where else. Equita / Unique Underwriters do not continually 'seed' mail drops in counties that do not have active working agents. It also to them over 6 weeks to reseed one county for me. And I had to agree to buy 10 per week for 8 weeks at $33 each. Beware of what's behind the curtain. If it sounds to good to be true. Damm it !! it's true.
Bottomline, unless you're willing to pay the big bucks for A0 leads hot off the press don't waste your time here.
Bro you are just week. Northern California? There are thousands of leads in that lead station that are 1-2 years old that you could have bought for 50 cents. I haven't even worked for them for quite some time and I can at least respectively say that they offer a pretty good system for someone new to the business. You're just weak and have no ability to go out and make it happen. There's no hope for you. Pack up your stuff and go home to your mama. I would assume that by now you are well out of the insurance business because lame attitudes like your just don't make it in this business. Iv worked every kind of lead they have and they all provide a home to get into. Just because you were to weak to make anything happen doesn't mean you should stomp on someone else's dream. Go back to your $10 an hour job and leave the real money to the rest of us who are willing to sacrifice and work for it. Get real

I wonder if their agents will be able to get released now?

The company (UUI) dissolved last spring. According to SEC filings, "On March 14, 2014 Samuel Wolfe and Ralph Simpson tendered their resignations as officers and directors of Unique Underwriters. Their resignations were tendered in connection with the execution of the Share Purchase Agreements as more fully described in Item 5.01 above."

Back