Unique Underwriters - Any Info

gravel

Expert
I have been contacted by Unique Underwriters to sell for them. So far Brian Wong and Paul O' brien have called me. I believe Ralph Simpson is the main guy. From what I have read on here I am sure I am going to say no. I was just curious if any one has any actual experience working for them. Any info is appreciated.

I have been contacted by Unique Underwriters to sell for them. So far Brian Wong and Paul O' brien have called me. I believe Ralph Simpson is the main guy. From what I have read on here I am sure I am going to say no. I was just curious if any one has any actual experience working for them. Any info is appreciated.

Run forest run.

I can not post here, but if you want information PM me. I know Wong and the organization.

From their site:

"Become a Unique Underwriters Agent today.
SPECIAL: JOIN BEFORE DECEMBER 1ST AND RECEIVE AN EXTRA 5% COMMISSION RATE. "

That in and of itself is a red flag.

They're going to sell you leads and take a chunk of your commission. It sounds like a great deal for them, the agent, not so much.

They are the people that broke away from NAA and went to EMG. They tried to run EMG as a clone of NAA.

For whatever reason they were given the boot at EMG or left voluntarily, whichever story you want to believe, and started UU.

It is still the NAA model. No matter what name they use.

I was with them last year for awhile. They started me at 75%, not bad. Said there where leads available in Nr. CA. There were leads, and these leads were not purchased before me. Good or Bad? Turns out the leads were over 9 months old. By the time I started calling them most had already set up other life insurance from some where else. Equita / Unique Underwriters do not continually 'seed' mail drops in counties that do not have active working agents. It also to them over 6 weeks to reseed one county for me. And I had to agree to buy 10 per week for 8 weeks at $33 each. Beware of what's behind the curtain. If it sounds to good to be true. Damm it !! it's true.
Bottomline, unless you're willing to pay the big bucks for A0 leads hot off the press don't waste your time here.

I can not post here, but if you want information PM me. I know Wong and the organization.

CoachD, would you be kind enough to PM me with this information? I attempted to PM you, however, apparently this forum has a rule that states that one can not PM if one does not have 20 posts....since I'm new here, that is a bit of a challenge ;)

In advance, many thanks, and Happy Holidays.

Best,
Meli

They're the same group that was with EMG reselling old leads as exclusive leads to new agents, starting them at 55% comp, and then lying about it when confronted at the home office.

I know what they were doing there from first hand experience.

Don't know how much they have changed since then, but I wouldn't waste my money trying to find out.

Back