Videos to Learn to Sell Life Insurance

thethrowdest

Hi guys,

I was wondering if there are any online videos I can watch to get an overview on selling life insurance or learning about all of the basics on life insurance again after passing my exam.

Thanks!

Hi guys, I was wondering if there are any online videos I can watch to get an overview on selling life insurance or learning about all of the basics on life insurance again after passing my exam. Thanks!

Nope they don't exist.

Hi guys,

I was wondering if there are any online videos I can watch to get an overview on selling life insurance or learning about all of the basics on life insurance again after passing my exam.

Thanks!

There are some out there with an overview but there is none out there to learn "all of the basics on life insurance".

And most, if not all, of the ones you will find are made by marketers in order to recruit.

And most of the ones making the videos do not and cannot actually sell life insurance. There are some exception but it's like proverbial needle in a haystack to find.

But once you have a license they can be good to just watch a few to determine what line of insurance you wish to pursue. Just don't commit anything to any of them. Once you have decided on a career path then look for an IMO that specializes in that line.

Hi guys,

Thanks!

Americas Professor is really good. He has a few videos on youtube and you can buy his life insurance training videos for $99. It prepares you for the exam but who cares it will teach you a lot about it.

Back