Virtual Finanacial Anyone?

Heather

Guru
100+ Post Club
NY
Is anyone having success with this?

A young relative in another state wants to do insurance from home so I sat in on a webinar with her and talked to this recruiter.

Maybe I am old and just don't get it. can't figure out where the "leads" are coming from. the recruiter just kept talking about landing pages and pre-made websites, and craigslist

I thought the focus was on recruiting agents or anyone who can afford to get a license, definite mlm.

This living benefit life sounded great though, just don't want to point her in the wrong direction with this.

I did notice phrases like 65% of your commission rate. What does that mean? Very vague on actual commission rates.

I was invited to see this oppty and was not for me. I had a friend who was with their sister or brother company, WFG. He was a 6 figure income earner, but after 14 yrs with the company he decided to re-read the contract and found out that he had no ownership of his customers, WFG is the exclusive proprietary owner of his clients..... he left and had to start from 0. Be careful and read the contract carefully.

how are they getting these so called leads? The guy made it sound like the bulk of the leads are from craigslist ads where people needed a job and then you recruit them and get them to buy a policy and if you can't recruit them still sell them a policy?

Yes Virtual Financial is a real IMO. Coming up on 3 years part time. A true 6 figure platform.
Wrong forum to be recruiting on.

IMO's typically start agents out with street contracts, and you own your book, and are paid directly from the carriers.

I doubt this is the case with VFG.

Sell your pryramid scheme somewhere else. No takers here.

What's the name of the recruiting forum? ;)
I don't know, but any forum where people don't have a clue what good contracts look like, would be a good place to start for this fella.

It was exactly this forum that I discovered there are better life contracts out there than 60% and you don't have to assign commissions!

Back