Viva Life: Term with Return of Premium

How are the rates compared to others in that space???

I don't think I would even sell something called Viva Life. Sounds more like a paper towel to me.

This product is from Family Life which is under the Manhattan Insurance Group

Isn't Levinson doing something with this?

Last edited:
Nope.. It is avaiable in FL.. He is talking about a ROP Term product issued by Family Life Insurance Company.

Well...the site I found had both "Family Life" and "Manhattan Life Direct" on the page. It was a personal agent site so...beats me why it only had two states listed.

Well...the site I found had both "Family Life" and "Manhattan Life Direct" on the page. It was a personal agent site so...beats me why it only had two states listed.

I think I found the site you are talking about. Must be the only states in which that particular agent is licensed.

I have appointed in 5 states, but Manhattan Life (Viva Life) is available in many other states as well. If you want to know more information, i can help you hooking up with my IMO .

This product was introduced to me about a year ago. Because of the 4 question application, Unisex rates and VERY easy sales platform I licensed in 2 other states besides Fl to market it and moved my lead generation program to support my agents. It is now available here in Fl. Great plan for property and casualty agents also for ease of use. Let me know if you need more info or have questions. [email protected]

Latest posts

Back