Voice Mail Blast....Literally

A BGA that has initials of DC leaves me voicemails on a weekly basis about his annuity sales system. Sometimes it's a recording of him, sometimes a recording of his secretary.

You post on an open forum and tell someone else to mind their business?

I asked a question on an open forum and was accused of running some illegal business.....by some *** that doesn't even know me. Then, like idiots normally do, others followed the first *** and commented supporting the first idiots idiotic accusation. Really guys. You have nothing better to do?

Who is the biggest school-yard bully, is that the game here? Respect is a two way street and until you KNOW what you are talking about when directing a comment toward another person, you would be well served to just keep quiet. Accusing someone of doing something illegal and that someone having nothing to do with it is slander....which I might add IS ILLEGAL. Now who wants to step out there?
Let me be clear for those that have a difficult time understanding the english language. I do not now, nor have I ever had anything to do with voice blasting in any form, nor am I associated with any person or business that does.

If the intent was to intimidate me off the forum then you picked the wrong one here guys. I can dish it out with the best of them.

You post on an open forum and tell someone else to mind their business?

I asked a question on an open forum and was accused of running some illegal business.....by some *** that doesn't even know me. Then, like idiots normally do, others followed the first *** and commented supporting the first idiots idiotic accusation. Really guys. You have nothing better to do?

Who is the biggest school-yard bully, is that the game here? Respect is a two way street and until you KNOW what you are talking about when directing a comment toward another person, you would be well served to just keep quiet. Accusing someone of doing something illegal and that someone having nothing to do with it is slander....which I might add IS ILLEGAL. Now who wants to step out there?
Let me be clear for those that have a difficult time understanding the english language. I do not now, nor have I ever had anything to do with voice blasting in any form, nor am I associated with any person or business that does.

If the intent was to intimidate me off the forum then you picked the wrong one here guys. I can dish it out with the best of them.

Of all the post you want to go all big boy on me? All I did was point out that you posted on an open forum then want to control the responses. Then go on to down the very forum you are posting to.

Oh my, you used that scary Slander word then called us out. Ooo ooh. I sure do not want to step out. Oh wait, I did not say Jack that any sane person would call slander.

Intimidate you? Yeah everyone has been pretty brutal with you. Bunch of bullies. Sounds like you are just the guy to show them.

Friendly suggestion, try contributing something of value. Oh, and put me on ignore I do not know anything of value anyway.

My opinion on leaving voice messages on my machine is it will only piss me off. I can not think of a single person that would respond favorably to it. I would think those marketing dollars could be better spent generating inbound calls or emails.

Good luck

Wino...didn't mean to step on your toes, but your comment was uncalled for. The comments that I should have posted instead was the two accusing me of doing something illegal and the other about crawling back under a bridge... "troll". How immature!!

I have been on this forum for awhile and have witnessed alot of back and forth banter between folks. Thats fine but nobody on this forum knows me or my background and to be accused of doing something illegal and then others chime in and encourage the stupidity is just a little disconcerting.

I am fairly new to this insurance business but I'm not some youngster that is still wet behind the ears. I have 28 years in law enforcement. I was in the USMC for 6 years prior to that. I know a little bit about being a professional and professionalism and neither was exhibited from most that responded to my question. Had I known the answer to the question I surely wouldn't have asked it.

I appreciate your offer that I contribute, but like I said, this industry is new to me and I am in no way qualified to advise anyone....I just have questions.
Questions that I will seek answers to elsewhere due to the first impressions I got from the experts here.

Wino...please accept my apologies if I offended you.
For the others that felt it neccessary to act like two year olds... if the shoe fits.....wear it

Last edited:
Not offended in the least. Been an agent for almost 30 years and lived twice that. This is just a forum. I may get my under roos bunched up from time to time. But again this is just a forum.

LE and USMC explains some. However, this is not the military or the streets. Different world. First
Improvise then Adapt*then Overcome. Not the other way around. There is no rank or authority here. Chill out. Reset. FNG

There are other places to gain knowledge but this place is unique.

Thank you for your service Marine.

Now chillax.

Wino...didn't mean to step on your toes, but your comment was uncalled for. The comments that I should have been posted instead was the two accusing me of doing something illegal and the other about crawling back under a bridge... "troll". How immature!!

I have been on this forum for awhile and have witnessed alot of back and forth banter between folks. Thats fine but nobody on this forum knows me or my background and to be accused of doing something illegal and then others chime in and encourage the stupidity is just a little disconcerting.

I am fairly new to this insurance business but I'm not some youngster that is still wet behind the ears. I have 28 years in law enforcement. I was in the USMC for 6 years prior to that. I know a little bit about being a professional and professionalism and neither was exhibited from most that responded to my question. Had I known the answer to the question I surely wouldn't have asked it.

I appreciate your offer that I contribute, but like I said, this industry is new to me and I am in no way qualified to advise anyone....I just have questions.
Questions that I will seek answers to elsewhere due to the first impressions I got from the experts here.

Wino...please accept my apologies if I offended you.
For the others that felt it neccessary to act like two year olds... if the shoe fits.....wear it

My opinion on leaving voice messages on my machine is it will only piss me off. I can not think of a single person that would respond favorably to it.

That's exactly how I found my wife. So although in the long run I wish I had ignored the message, at one time I did respond favorably.

Rick

Back