Voice Mail Blast....Literally

daybuck

I recently came across a company that will blast a voice message into a voice mail box or answering machine that does not ring the phone at all. The concept is the same as the old voice blast that is illegal but this doesn't require anyone to answer the phone and doesn't even cause the phone to ring. The homeowner just plays the message at their convenience and is non-intrusive. I was wondering if this still violates the FCC laws against the robo calls and "press 1" blasts that was once popular?

I recently came across a company that will blast a voice message into a voice mail box or answering machine that does not ring the phone at all. The concept is the same as the old voice blast that is illegal but this doesn't require anyone to answer the phone and doesn't even cause the phone to ring. The homeowner just plays the message at their convenience and is non-intrusive. I was wondering if this still violates the FCC laws against the robo calls and "press 1" blasts that was once popular?

You must not get these.

I hope so.

Yes, finding random messages in your voicemail without your phone having rang or any record of a call, that definitely isn't disconcerting...

Daybuck nice hook trying to get someone interested in your illegal service.

I simply asked a question. It's not my business but thanks for your concern. You might consider minding yours!!
This could really be a good forum if it weren't for people who think they know everything always trying to one up those that dont.:idea:

I simply asked a question. It's not my business but thanks for your concern. You might consider minding yours!!
This could really be a good forum if it weren't for people who think they know everything always trying to one up those that dont.:idea:

You post on an open forum and tell someone else to mind their business?

It is a good forum and has been for a long time.

You are welcome to participate of course.

I simply asked a question. It's not my business but thanks for your concern. You might consider minding yours!! This could really be a good forum if it weren't for people who think they know everything always trying to one up those that dont.:idea:

Well, I know everything, so you're point is moot. You got your answer now find your way back under your bridge...troll

Back