Voice Signature Term Carriers?

defenderzeta

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Which Term Carriers allow for easy voice signature process?

I am looking at Sagicor potentially which does have a E-Signature on their Accelewrite program... any there any others that work well with a 100% phone agent selling Term Life?

As always, thanks for those who pay it forward and help :) :idea:

Which Term Carriers allow for easy voice signature process? I am looking at Sagicor potentially which does have a E-Signature on their Accelewrite program... any there any others that work well with a 100% phone agent selling Term Life? As always, thanks for those who pay it forward and help :) :idea:

I haven't sold them for a while but I remember Ohio National's term was real easy to sell by phone.

You might want to check out Assurity. They'll accept an e-signature via email and their e-app process. Also, their term is non-medical up to $350k.

Don't know if it's exactly what you're looking for, but definitely worth looking at.

Also, check out American National (ANICO). Their term (and permanent) is non-medical up to $250k and they also have an e-app.

Which Term Carriers allow for easy voice signature process?

I am looking at Sagicor potentially which does have a E-Signature on their Accelewrite program... any there any others that work well with a 100% phone agent selling Term Life?

As always, thanks for those who pay it forward and help :) :idea:

You are getting some good alternatives. Are you looking for non med like Assurity or Eapp fully underwritten like ONL? On the latter look to Pinney also. That is more of a fully underwritten drop ticket system.

I haven't sold them for a while but I remember Ohio National's term was real easy to sell by phone.

Well that would go against current ON policy against phone sales. ON relies on field underwriting to keep costs down, keep placement and persistency up.

...I am looking at Sagicor potentially which does have a E-Signature on their Accelewrite program... any there any others that work well with a 100% phone agent selling Term Life?

Does anyone have an actual ratebook for Sagicor? I'm thinking of contracting with them, but like ratecards, instead of having to go online just in order to quote.

Back