Weight Challenged 41 Year Old Term Policy Wanted

Prudential does beset with these in my experience. Probably some other issues to be found in the exam/records too at 350 lbs. There's also another company that will go up to $150k no exam no height/weight limit on term with benefit guaranteed to age 100. Has some stipulations though.

Prudential does beset with these in my experience. Probably some other issues to be found in the exam/records too at 350 lbs. There's also another company that will go up to $150k no exam no height/weight limit on term with benefit guaranteed to age 100. Has some stipulations though.

He only had high blood and hyper tension and the associated meds. He was turned down by TA for his weight. I am interested in the other company that you mention.

He only had high blood and hyper tension and the associated meds. He was turned down by TA for his weight. I am interested in the other company that you mention.

If he's been declined already he can't get coverage with the other company. Prudential is probably your best bet for someone with only height/weight issue, guessing he's probably in the Table 2-4 range

Actually with this product, death benefit is only guaranteed for 10 years, and not actually thru age 100. HOwever your premiums are guaranteed to never increase, even though your Death Benefit does Decrease.

Actually with this product, death benefit is only guaranteed for 10 years, and not actually thru age 100. HOwever your premiums are guaranteed to never increase, even though your Death Benefit does Decrease.

News to me, not what we were told by the agency...I emailed them about it. Assuming you're right, it is a very misleading sales pitch to the agents.

News to me, not what we were told by the agency...I emailed them about it. Assuming you're right, it is a very misleading sales pitch to the agents.

It's a group product. Like all group products, not everything is guaranteed. The premium is but the amount of coverage can be reduced if their claims experience is worse than they projected. It's designed to be level all the way to age 100 but not guaranteed to be.

PM me your email, and I'll send you a sample policy. It doesn't look good, if you're not telling your clients this ahead of the time.

Also, the Health Depot group keeps reiterating, in emails, that the death benefit is only guaranteed for 10 years

Plus as we all know, any parts of a policy that are not guaranteed are also not covered by any backup guarantee funds in any state.

This is always the case with group policies, non-guaranteed UL's, non guaranteed term, etc.

Back