What Do You Think of Sentinel Security Life Insurance

For life Insurance.... I dont think much of them at all. I couldn't tell you what their focus is as a life company (im guessing FE).

I can tell you that they are not competitive in the life world. (at least non-FE)

But I would never sell a B++ rated company for a Life Insurance sale.

They do have a few decent short term MYGAs. But I don't think they have competitive rates at the moment.

For life Insurance.... I dont think much of them at all. I couldn't tell you what their focus is as a life company (im guessing FE).

I can tell you that they are not competitive in the life world. (at least non-FE)

They do have a few decent short term MYGAs. But I don't think they have competitive rates at the moment.

What's the difference in selling 50k life insurance policy and a 50k annuity with a B++ life insurance company?

Their Personal Choice 5 year MYGA is paying 3.30%. I think that is pretty competitive.

Back